DAFC.net
Home 18 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 AUOB
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Tue 5 Jun 20:04

All under one banner have just had Edinburgh on October 6th agreed to by the authorities. After Glasgow and Dumfries and the upcoming marches in Bannockburn , Dundee and Inverness I am glad that there is now one planned for the capital.

I think this one will be huge. I am going to stick my neck out and guess 200k.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: AUOB
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Tue 5 Jun 21:07

Yes. I was really hoping an Edinburgh March would come.
From a pro independence standpoint these marches organised do much much more than party election stuff as they encompass people from all parties and not organised by any party.
The people who will never change their minds on independence can be discounted always like the Union flag waving crowd at a bus stop, but if these marches end with undecided people listening to people along the way, the tide can turn.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Mario  
Date:   Tue 5 Jun 22:35

The people who will never change their minds on independence can be discounted? ..their votes won’t. Sturgeon is stuffed and she knows it.
But hey, march away. Great exercise..much amusement for onlookers, but it’s the road to nowhere.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Athletico  
Date:   Tue 5 Jun 23:37

If that's your outlook on life Mario, why does anyone try to do anything difficult. If everyone just said what's the point? F**k all would get done.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: donj  
Date:   Tue 5 Jun 23:52

Mario just get a life mate.I'll be at it and she isn't stuffed,only in your head.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net