DAFC.net
Home 24 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Kirstene Hair
Topic Originator: onlytakes  
Date:   Wed 11 Jul 12:22

Tory who didn't vote on Brexit complaining her dad can't recruit any fruit pickers from Europe. Honestly, you couldn't make it up.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Kirstene Hair
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Wed 11 Jul 13:22

Tory MP, heard her interview on the radio this morning, never mentioned her family interest re movement of people, wonder how she voted on brexit?
On another matter I also read that a tory Councillor in Angus wanted the St George flag flown today from the council building
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 11 Jul 14:29

I really don't get the flag thing. Why would we fly another country's flag to celebrate them winning something? Did we have the Saltire flying from public buildings in England and Wales when Andy Murray won Wimbledon (genuine question - I've no idea).

Do we do the same for the rugby? What about cricket?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 11 Jul 14:29

And she never voted for or against brexit. It was all too confusing so she sat on the fence.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parbucks  
Date:   Wed 11 Jul 19:59

Only takes

The Scottish Office in Whitehall?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 11 Jul 21:02

Isn't that just the same as flying a national flag outside a consulate? Flying another nations flag outside a building not associated with that nation is just odd.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net