DAFC.net
Home 29 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 The Gypsy warrior is back
Topic Originator: richie5401  
Date:   Thu 7 Jun 13:55

Can he challenge Joshua or wilder?

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/6/6/17433736/fury-seferi-tyson-furys-media-workout
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: The Gypsy warrior is back
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Thu 7 Jun 14:26

Fighting a midget, guy needs a ladder.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 7 Jun 14:28

Yep,the guy poses no risk and there will be ring rust for sure 12-18 months and he will fight AJ.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dalgety_Par  
Date:   Thu 7 Jun 14:31

Usually hate Tyson Fury, but he seems to have come back with a much better attitude and outlook than previously. He's saying some open and honest stuff regarding his mental health issues.

It's common knowledge that Lionel Messi kept a photo of Hamish French by his bedside as inspiration every morning!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Thu 7 Jun 14:32

Whyte vs Parker just announced as well for end of July. Winner of that may well be of interest to Fury when he 1st round KOs at the weekend

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ipswichpar  
Date:   Thu 7 Jun 14:54

He looks slick in training. Freakish movement.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jjonjord  
Date:   Thu 7 Jun 16:55

Reckon he will do some serious damage to Joshuas reputation if / when they do meet!

Can't decide how he'll play it on Saturday. If he wants to, he could probably end it in the first. Alternative is to play with Seferi for a couple of rounds and get rid of some ring rust, though then he runs the risk of being caught by one big punch ofc.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: pars1562  
Date:   Thu 7 Jun 19:12

easy come back fight for big Tyson as it should be after such a lay off another before the end of the year but having watched Tyson for years he may want to keep busy.
as for Whyte and Parker both of them would struggle againt a fully fight ready Fury and with AJ and Wilder yet to get it on (who is dodging who?) and its possible they never will it gives Tyson the opertunity to fight both next year and both may be looking at that fight,well AJ might as an all british fight after Tyson takes out Wilder will generate some serious cash.

ok i might be getting aheadof myself but i can see the heavyweight division panning out this way,so the opening post asks can he challenge AJ or Wilder?
well think back a couple of years and a saturday night in Germany and the best Heavyweight on the planet is fighting another no hoper from the UK and the fighter from the Uk is telling anyone who will listen he is going to win and take the titles back home.now the old saying in boxing is to get any win against the brothers in germany you had to knock them out,Tyson did more than knock him out he beat him up the whole fight and if the rematch had gone ahead he would have knocked him out.
unfortunatly the demons he had took over and put his whole carreer in doubt but he comes back and we wait and see but remember how AJ struggled against an older Wlad big Tyson had no such struggles.
i like big Tyson and think he is great for boxing and will fight anyone unlike some out there but lets wait and see how the year pans out and his mind holds up then we can think about the big fights next year.
these atr just my opinions and the great thing about boxing is boxing fans all have slightly differing thoughts on the game.
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: ipswichpar  
Date:   Fri 8 Jun 18:47

Almost 5 stone weight difference...
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ft media  
Date:   Sat 9 Jun 08:58

Pars1562. Sorry but that was a shadow Klitscho in the ring that evening. You can't win or even trouble an opponent if you don't throw punches.

It doesn't matter how good you look in training or against small or limited fighters. So Saturdays fight is a nothing event.
Just think Eubank One....

He likes fighting small guys... have a go at Bellew...
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 9 Jun 12:17

Crawford-Horn today as well.Horn missed weight then made it eventually.Don't see a problem for Crawford though the boy is special.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 9 Jun 13:57

Hope nothing awful happens.I know it's his first fight back but 66 pound difference.Frank Warren should be ashamed.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/6/8/17443250/tyson-fury-outweighs-sefer-seferi-by-65-pounds
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Hail2Crail  
Date:   Sat 9 Jun 15:30

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Luxembourg Par  
Date:   Sat 9 Jun 20:23

<Greatest heavyweight on the planet by a long long distance.>

OMG - Fury? what a comedian you are.

AJ struggled against Klitschko?

To get real, Klitschko v Fury was a long reigning bored champion going through the motions, and got caught by surprise by Fury's awkwardness more than anything else

Klitschko v AJ - he was almost a different fighter, he was lighter and fitter than he had been for years
I thought an early stoppage by AJ - but I placed money on Klitschko to win immediately after he took off his dressing gown, sy=uch was the physical difference.

Back to tonight - I'm sure an easy win for Fury.

AJ will knock his mental gypsy ass back to cocaineville.
Fury is big, and awkward as hell - but I forecast that he will get his totties from AJ (if his mental capacity lasts that long)

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: broontroot  
Date:   Sat 9 Jun 22:52

Can't beleive anyone thinks Fury's a decent heavyweight boxer , he's a c*ck of a man and one of the worst heavyweight champions ever
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ft media  
Date:   Sun 10 Jun 00:05

I think Bellew will prove problematic to fury.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Sun 10 Jun 01:16

Heavyweight boxing needs guys like fury,
Like Bellew, he is one of the very few heavyweights that the public can side with.
David Haye.....Tw*t
AJ.....everyone likes him
Bellew... fighting for his family
Fury.... typical run of the mill headcase

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Hail2Crail  
Date:   Sun 10 Jun 13:40

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 10 Jun 13:59

Crawford defeats horn easily and becomes a major force at 147.Would love to see him fight Thurman.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net