DAFC.net
Home 19 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Inside a criminal mind
Topic Originator: babs woodhouse  
Date:   Sat 22 Sep 17:23

Started watching this on netflix brings up the old question of nature or nurture
I grew up in a rough village where being bullied by older kids was the norm when you i got to a certain size and realised the adrenaline that came with fighting particularly along side your mates gave you an adrenalin rush and stories too look back on for years
The thing is would i have been the same person if i had grown up in different circumstances maybe in a different area
Should say was never a bully and all the boys that ran about together are still friends and upstanding pillars of the community
Just wandering if my own youngest who has had a totally different upbringing will turn out a bit quieter or just be a chip of the old block
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Inside a criminal mind
Topic Originator: Big T Par  
Date:   Sat 22 Sep 17:49

Punch him in the pus and find out 😉

[IP address logged]
 Re: Inside a criminal mind
Topic Originator: richie5401  
Date:   Sun 23 Sep 08:41

Nature.People do bad things in all environments and from every social class
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net