DAFC.net
Home 24 September 2018 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Borehamwood Stance
Topic Originator: DrumRoad  
Date:   Sat 8 Sep 09:09

Given what appears to be their attitude to ParsTV streaming the game live.............

The Pars simple answer will hopefully be to Pump them on the field of play (our players off course will need to be as upset as the fans over this decision!!??)

It would also be “inclusive” if the board of DAFC were to inform the fans why Borehamwood have refused ParsTV the right to cover this match live.
I fully expect the reasons to be outed after the game takes place but I think in the interest of transparency these reasons could be made public before we meet them on the field of play

Im lucky enough to be going to the game but I feel for the thousands of supporters who appear to have been let down by “the auld enemy”

2015/16 League one Winners

Post Edited (Sat 08 Sep 09:18)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Borehamwood Stance
Topic Originator: allparone  
Date:   Sat 8 Sep 09:38

"Im lucky enough to be going to the game but I feel for the thousands of supporters who appear to have been let down by “the auld enemy”

Thousands?? 😂 Legends must have had an extension since I was last in.

Post Edited (Sat 08 Sep 09:39)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Sat 8 Sep 09:40

No need for a board statement. It's a diddy cup, no one cares, far less thousands haha
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Sat 8 Sep 09:42

Our board will as always remain dignified, I would very much doubt if there will be any bad mouthing of another team
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Sat 8 Sep 09:46

In reality it will only have been 100 or so Pars fan's in Legends, but not the point.
What gives the Bores the right to stop this 500 Pars fan's traveling over 400 miles giving them a bit of a pay day, more than they would have got from any other team in the competition and they block the streaming. Sh1t club no fan's and a Mickey mouse tournament, but come on Pars lets crush them.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: KirklistonPar  
Date:   Sat 8 Sep 10:20

I fail to see how the inclusion of teams like this make the cup better. Does anyone know why it has happened? Basically smaller clubs are getting a nice pay day off of fans traveling miles.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: simo  
Date:   Sat 8 Sep 10:25

This has to be a wind up?

Hamish French.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Sat 8 Sep 10:25

I would rather have kept it Scottish and invited junior teams like Kelty
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: KirklistonPar  
Date:   Sat 8 Sep 12:11

Aye, keeping it local could help out a lot of struggling junior sides. Surely The cup should be beneficial to our game.
Basically today’s game is a jolly up for supporters, which is great. But I’m pretty certain the club are thinking WTF!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Sat 8 Sep 12:55

Kelty of course are no longer Junior - we might draw them in the Scottish Cup (they enter in round 1) and if they finish high enough this season they might get into next year's Challenge Cup and BetFred Cup. I'm happy enough with foreign clubs but the Colts can get in the sea.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: