DAFC.net
Home 15 October 2018 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Sevco scum
Topic Originator: WheelKing99  
Date:   Sun 30 Sep 14:44

Linesman injured by something thrown from scum fans in the livi game.. Scotland’s shame. Bad enough we’ve had to endure the songbook but now this . The bigot bros really are a blight on society!

Form is temporary, Class is permanent
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Sevco scum
Topic Originator: preston par  
Date:   Sun 30 Sep 14:49

Someone from the NW threw something at one of the Patrick players the other night and it landed right beside the linesman. Hopefully this wasn’t mentioned to the ref. There are a small minority of idiots that follow every team unfortunately.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sun 30 Sep 15:31

Quote:

preston par, Sun 30 Sep 14:49

Someone from the NW threw something at one of the Patrick players the other night and it landed right beside the linesman. Hopefully this wasn’t mentioned to the ref. There are a small minority of idiots that follow every team unfortunately.

Indeed there are, PP. Logically, clubs with a bigger following will tend to have a greater number of idiots. What we don't know and perhaps can never know, is whether the number of idiots as a %age of the fan base is similar for all clubs.

My gut feeling - and it's no more than that - is that some clubs have a greater proportion of hotheads and trouble makers than others. Where our Ibrokes friends come in this particular league table, is a matter of opinion or conjecture.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dd23  
Date:   Sun 30 Sep 15:34

Post from Facebook;

Well it's more than they threw into saving their club
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 30 Sep 15:39

Quote:

dd23, Sun 30 Sep 15:34

Post from Facebook;

Well it's more than they threw into saving their club
🤣

Great result for Livi today. We all thought they'd be getting gubbed every week.

It could so easily have been us........ 🙁

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Sun 30 Sep 16:17

Caught a wee part of the game and the pitch looks terrible at Livi. Has anyone ever played on it and is it any good?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 30 Sep 18:06

Quote:

londonparsfan, Sun 30 Sep 16:17

Caught a wee part of the game and the pitch looks terrible at Livi. Has anyone ever played on it and is it any good?

I hope you're not making excuses for the new team, lpf. 😉

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: the saline hill puma  
Date:   Sun 30 Sep 18:08

Quote:

The object thrown at the Partick player was included in the referees match report.

Bring back dave and frankBring back dave and frankBring back dave and frankBring back dave and frankBring back dave and frankBring back dave and frankBring back dave and frankBring back dave and frankBring back dave and frankBring back dave and frankBring
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Sun 30 Sep 20:06

Was just wondering how long it would take for the league to ask them to rip it up now GG 😉
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Sun 30 Sep 22:52

Slippy Gerrard will appeal for the scum that through the object and he will be rewarded a season ticket for life.The panel will remain anonymous.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sun 30 Sep 22:54

The premier league table is a very pleasing sight at the moment...

:)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sammy_Must_Die  
Date:   Sun 30 Sep 23:50

I'm not sure that given things over the last couple of seasons that we can be in any position to criticise any club for their fans throwing things at the pitch!

Post Edited (Sun 30 Sep 23:51)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: theweepar  
Date:   Mon 1 Oct 09:10

Quote:

It was an empty Capri-Sun. Hardly dangerous.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: preston par  
Date:   Mon 1 Oct 09:16

Doesn't matter what it is. Throwing anything at an official or an opposition player is sheer stupidity (and asking for trouble). When we as a club get fined for it, I hope the idiot who threw it is still proud of himself.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Oct 09:19

Quote:

preston par, Mon 1 Oct 09:16

Doesn't matter what it is. Throwing anything at an official or an opposition player is sheer stupidity (and asking for trouble). When we as a club get fined for it, I hope the idiot who threw it is still proud of himself.

The player looked at it and sniggered. I was sitting a row in front of the lad who threw it. Think he was about 13 tbh.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Mon 1 Oct 09:20

regardless of what it was it was thrown towards the playing area with the intent of hitting someone. Next week when its a bit colder he will be drinking a bovril and throwing hot liquid at someone is okay too?

Nobody who is standing doing a job at a football match should have a fear that they are about to be hit with an object ob any sort. Multiply that by 10 when objects are landing around your feet when you have your back to the area.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Oct 09:25

Quote:

Playup_Pompey, Mon 1 Oct 09:20

regardless of what it was it was thrown towards the playing area with the intent of hitting someone. Next week when its a bit colder he will be drinking a bovril and throwing hot liquid at someone is okay too?

Nobody who is standing doing a job at a football match should have a fear that they are about to be hit with an object ob any sort. Multiply that by 10 when objects are landing around your feet when you have your back to the area.

Im not saying its alright im saying you should calm down about an empty Capri-sun. As i say im sure the lad was about 12 or 13.

Post Edited (Mon 01 Oct 09:26)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Mon 1 Oct 09:27

I think the point is that in today's world, the slightest infraction could be pounced on and be detrimental for the club.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: allparone  
Date:   Mon 1 Oct 09:28

Quote:

Playup_Pompey, Mon 1 Oct 09:20

Caprisun summer
Bovril winter
😂
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Mon 1 Oct 09:35

What about Autumn?
Could be a conker and they are pretty hard!

I once had a sixer lol.

Post Edited (Mon 01 Oct 09:36)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Boston Red Sox  
Date:   Mon 1 Oct 13:38

Close the section.

Same rules apply
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Mon 1 Oct 15:25

in a post where we deplore a scumbag for throwing a coin at an offical we tell ourselves that other objects are fine to be thrown at someone who is doing a job. No words...

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: oapar  
Date:   Mon 1 Oct 18:40

Nothing should be thrown onto the pitch, to even try to excuse the fact that it was
a 13 year old boy, is wrong. If he is not made aware that it is unacceptable, then
how do we prevent him from throwing other items later on?
Are the fans excusing it prepared to pay the fine?

Post Edited (Mon 01 Oct 18:42)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Oct 20:30

Quote:

Boston Red Sox, Mon 1 Oct 13:38

Close the section.

Get a grip
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Oct 20:30

Quote:

Playup_Pompey, Mon 1 Oct 15:25

in a post where we deplore a scumbag for throwing a coin at an offical we tell ourselves that other objects are fine to be thrown at someone who is doing a job. No words...

Never once said it was fine
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DRFC_no1  
Date:   Mon 1 Oct 22:31

Im guessing since you the row in front of the offender you turned round and gave them an earful theweepar? Especially since it was kids?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Tue 2 Oct 11:08

We seem to be losing sight of the fact that a match official was assaulted, bloodied no less, while performing his duties during the game. Probably because a fan didn't agree with a decision he made. If these idiots can't be punished and deterred then the game is in dire trouble.

Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 2 Oct 21:04

Quote:

DRFC_no1, Mon 1 Oct 22:31

Im guessing since you the row in front of the offender you turned round and gave them an earful theweepar? Especially since it was kids?

If he had hit anyone or it was something other than an empty wrapper I probably would have but I'm not going to lie and say I did cos I didn't. I'm also probably three or four years older than him so me shouting at him wouldn't have had the same effect as if it was one of you auld folk.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: