DAFC.net
Home 17 December 2018 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 A wee spying mission in Alloa.
Topic Originator: PAR57  
Date:   Tue 2 Oct 16:37

Well I did it !!! I was bored, I wore my auld commando clothes and Balaclava and went to see the Alloa versus Falkirk game on Saturday.......boy was it bad !!!!!.

Firstly Alloa had reduced the width of their park by approx 4 yards each side !!!!! A local guysaid " It depends wha they are playin"............
The Alloa team played just not to lose !!! Falkirk were a big side, couldnt really handle them.
Falkirk got a lucky 1st goal then one towards the end !!!
But both teams were DROSS ......
The only dangers I see for Saturday [ Famous last words ] are set pieces and Falkirk had very athletic right winger, he was Lithuanian,the guy can both run and jump !!!! A fair wee task for "Jacko" me thinks.....COYP.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A wee spying mission in Alloa.
Topic Originator: dafcburty  
Date:   Tue 2 Oct 17:05

Quote:

PAR57, Tue 2 Oct 16:37

Well I did it !!! I was bored, I wore my auld commando clothes and Balaclava and went to see the Alloa versus Falkirk game on Saturday.......boy was it bad !!!!!.

Firstly Alloa had reduced the width of their park by approx 4 yards each side !!!!! A local guysaid " It depends wha they are playin"............
The Alloa team played just not to lose !!! Falkirk were a big side, couldnt really handle them.
Falkirk got a lucky 1st goal then one towards the end !!!
But both teams were DROSS ......
The only dangers I see for Saturday [ Famous last words ] are set pieces and Falkirk had very athletic right winger, he was Lithuanian,the guy can both run and jump !!!! A fair wee task for "Jacko" me thinks.....COYP.

Deimantas Petravicius is the winger. Was with Motherwell previously but didn't really make an impact there.

Zak Rudden (who is on-loan from Rangers) scored both their goals and I think that's 3 goals in 2 matches after he scored versus Ayr on his debut so another to be wary of.

I'm pretty sure re the pitch width etc that it has to be defined before the season starts and can't be changed unless the SPFL give dispensation. I may be wrong though and happy to be corrected. They've definitely brought it in though, it looks as tight as Cowdenbeath's tbh.

https://jordanburtfootball.com
bringing you up-to-date Interviews, Match Reports and much more!
[IP address logged]
 Re: A wee spying mission in Alloa.
Topic Originator: Lambo1885  
Date:   Wed 3 Oct 08:31

"Firstly Alloa had reduced the width of their park by approx 4 yards each side !!!!! A local guysaid " It depends wha they are playin"............"

I thought you had to set your pitch size at the start of the season and keep it at those sizes?
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: