DAFC.net
Home 10 December 2018 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Murrayfield semi
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Thu 4 Oct 23:57

For Brendan Rogers to complain about playing the betfred cup semi at Murrayfield beggars belief. How many cup semis and finals have Celtic enjoyed playing in their own backyard. Surely any decent Celtic official would be magnanimous and allow the others a chance to play in their home city. The dice has been loaded in the Glasgow teams favour for far too long and in the case of our cup finals against Celtic we have to take the dodgy ref decisions too. What do Celtic want. Maybe they can't win anything unless its handed to them on a plate.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Murrayfield semi
Topic Originator: Paradox  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 05:56

Quote:

Paralex, Thu 4 Oct 23:57

For Brendan Rogers to complain about playing the betfred cup semi at Murrayfield beggars belief. How many cup semis and finals have Celtic enjoyed playing in their own backyard. Surely any decent Celtic official would be magnanimous and allow the others a chance to play in their home city. The dice has been loaded in the Glasgow teams favour for far too long and in the case of our cup finals against Celtic we have to take the dodgy ref decisions too. What do Celtic want. Maybe they can't win anything unless its handed to them on a plate.

Nothing about Celtic is decent.

They've had an easy few years, and now that there is a challenge emerging from across the city, as well as from some other clubs, cracks are beginning to appear and the Parkhead Paranoia Brigade are in full swing.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: WORST  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 06:07

I'm delighted that they are this upset about this. Now they'll know how the rest of Scottish football feels when we get it rammed up us on their behalf.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 07:39

Celtic's dominance is slipping and the old poor us mentality comes out as ever.

It's not helping them that, in some games, the other cheek is doing well and looking competitive again.

C'mon Aberdeen and Hearts and do Scottish football a favour.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Hummingbird Harry  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 07:40

See the Salzburg result last night has came under questioning , uefa are not happy as it appears they had home advantage ๐Ÿ˜

Always cheated never defeated!

Post Edited (Fri 05 Oct 08:30)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 07:51

Your one way bias and reverence of Rangers is not good for a so called Pars fan.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 07:53

Harry never lets us down.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 08:28

You'd think HH would get bored of winding you guys up, but you continually bite so you can hardly blame him for continually baiting you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 10:22

Are you saying he isn't a Gers fan WORST, closet or otherwise?

If he is just a windup merchant, then he is a pick to boot, if that's how he gets his kicks, it is sad really.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 10:31

I don't know nor care, mach1.
He apparently goes to Pars games, so I'd say he's a Pars fan with a soft spot for gers.
He perpetually gets folks biting with his pro gers attitude on here, and I think that's what drives him to continue with it.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DA-go Par Adonis  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 10:45

He is a Pars fan with a soft spot for Rangers.

He's openly disclosed it for about 10 years.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I was in World War Two they'd call me spitfire
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 10:52

I actually thought Rodgers had a bit of a point in that they probably should have had a draw to decide who plays at Murrayfield (although there's a decent logistics argument that as one side of Glasgow is going to have to travel to Edinburgh you might as well pick the game that means the Edinburgh based side doesn't have to travel to Glasgow) but when they started banging on about it being like a home game for Hearts and appearing to imply they'd have an advantage because they've played there a few times as well as the general moaning I rapidly lost sympathy for them.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Boston Red Sox  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 10:54

He has offered more support for the pars from the stands than a lot of the roasters on here, hun sympathiser or otherwise

Edit: HH no Rodgers

Same rules apply

Post Edited (Fri 05 Oct 10:55)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: WheelKing99  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 11:03

Not sure how any decent human being can have a soft spot for either to be honest. I suppose that utter garbage is passed down the generations. Celtic are an absolute shambles . Theyโ€™ve bossed football up here for the last 7 years. The tiniest whiff of a challenge and what happens? Epic meltdown across the board. Manager, players and fans. Erse has completely collapsed.
I guarantee Brendan will be sacked and Neil Lennon will be back in place before the end of January.

Form is temporary, Class is permanent
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 11:07

Quote:

WheelKing99, Fri 05 Oct 11:03

Not sure how any decent human being can have a soft spot for either to be honest. I suppose that utter garbage is passed down the generations. Celtic are an absolute shambles . Theyโ€™ve bossed football up here for the last 7 years. The tiniest whiff of a challenge and what happens? Epic meltdown across the board. Manager, players and fans. Erse has completely collapsed.
I guarantee Brendan will be sacked and Neil Lennon will be back in place before the end of January.

Ye rajin m8?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 11:18

''I actually thought Rodgers had a bit of a point in that they probably should have had a draw to decide who plays at Murrayfield (although there's a decent logistics argument that as one side of Glasgow is going to have to travel to Edinburgh you might as well pick the game that means the Edinburgh based side doesn't have to travel to Glasgow) but when they started banging on about it being like a home game for Hearts and appearing to imply they'd have an advantage because they've played there a few times as well as the general moaning I rapidly lost sympathy for them.''

This. 100% lpf is rapidly becoming the most sensible, currently active, dotnutter.

Me thinks we'll have to chase him away, as we won't be able to handle many more of his sensible posts.........

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 11:22

If they all came out the closet, you'd probably find quite a few Pars fans with a fondness for the Gers.

Just the way it always has been and probably always will.

Not ragin btw.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 11:31

Quote:

londonparsfan, Fri 5 Oct 10:52

...but when they started banging on about it being like a home game for Hearts and appearing to imply they'd have an advantage because they've played there a few times as well as the general moaning I rapidly lost sympathy for them.

Has no one told him Celtic have played a few home games there as well?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The universe is ruled by chance and indifference
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 12:14

High praise indeed GG thank you very much Sir. I always knew you were one of the better posters on here ๐Ÿ˜‰

That was the other comedy part to it parsfan. I think the best result Hearts have had at Murrayfield is a draw too.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 13:16

"I actually thought Rodgers had a bit of a point in that they probably should have had a draw to decide who plays at Murrayfield"

Out of interest, why? The only draw I can remember happening with regards to a semi final has been when the SFA held the cup semi finals and finals at Ibrox and Celtic Park and I think they had a drawing of lots to see which ground was getting which round. There has never been another draw for anything like that that I can remember. Maybe there should have been a draw to see which game should be played on the Saturday (The original scheduled match day) and if Celtic only had a day after their European game then tough luck?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 13:24

I think it was all decided on a hand shake.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 13:45

Quote:

WORST, Fri 05 Oct 13:24

That will go over a few heads ๐Ÿ˜‚
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 13:48

I thought Rodgers beef was that the venues were decided without a ballot - which seems a reasonable request.

If you do it that way then none of the parties involved have grounds (couldn't avoid that pun) to complain.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 14:16

Probably, HH. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 14:31

"I thought Rodgers beef was that the venues were decided without a ballot - which seems a reasonable request."

There's 2 stadiums big enough to hold the games in. One is in Edinburgh and that's going to host the clash between the Edinburgh and Glasgow team. The other venue is in Glasgow and that's going to host the match between the Glasgow and Aberdeen team.

Rodgers is tripping if he thinks there's more logic in a ballot. Plus Celtic will get thousands more tickets now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 14:42

Quote:

DA-go Par Adonis, Fri 5 Oct 14:31

"I thought Rodgers beef was that the venues were decided without a ballot - which seems a reasonable request."

There's 2 stadiums big enough to hold the games in. One is in Edinburgh and that's going to host the clash between the Edinburgh and Glasgow team. The other venue is in Glasgow and that's going to host the match between the Glasgow and Aberdeen team.

Rodgers is tripping if he thinks there's more logic in a ballot. Plus Celtic will get thousands more tickets now.

I don't think he was thinking about its logic, DA-go, just that a ballot would have given his team a 50/50 chance of playing at Hampden.......

Of course, if his team is good enough, it shouldn't matter where the game is played.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 14:43

Quote:

WORST, Fri 5 Oct 13:24

Many a true word is spoken in jest, Stevie. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 14:50

@Kelty. I think when you have the games scheduled to be played at the national stadium and your club is local to that area then you're going to want to play your games there. Neither Rangers or Celtic would have been happy at having to move to Murrayfield so from either of their own perspectives it would have been fair to have a draw to decide who moves.

When you then consider there isn't much difference either way for Aberdeen supporters travel then it makes a bit more sense logistically to keep Hearts fans in Edinburgh and move their game over.

Although that's probably the fairest solution overall, if you're looking at it from your own point of view which Celtic (as any club) obviously would, then it's not going to feel fair to you when you're expecting the game at Hampden but arbitrarily got punted to the other side of the country.

If Rodgers had stuck to that I would have still felt that overall the right game has probably been switched whilst understanding Celtic's frustration but when it got self indulgent woe is Celtic persuction complex type stuff I was almost glad it was p!ssing them off.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 14:55

"Rodgers is tripping if he thinks there's more logic in a ballot. Plus Celtic will get thousands more tickets now."

What has logic do with it ?

One of the Glasgow teams had to play in Edinburgh - so a "lucky dip" meant neither
of them could have reason to moan about the selection process.

The old fashioned toss of the coin - sorted.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 15:10

I wouldn't be running the game based on trying to ensure neither side of the former old firm have reason to moan.

Moving Rangers v Aberdeen to Murrayfield isn't logical for me when you have Hearts v Celtic as the other tie.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 15:10

Is it not Hearts Celtic because they were 2nd to be drawn rather than logic ?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 15:19

No idea but I wouldn't be surprised if you're right with that lot ๐Ÿ˜‚
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 15:41

"Moving Rangers v Aberdeen to Murrayfield isn't logical for me when you have Hearts v Celtic as the other tie."

Why ?

Semi finals are at neutral venues.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 15:50

Post Edited (Fri 05 Oct 15:50)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bertiesback  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 15:50

Think of all the non OF east of Scotland clubs who would have welcomed a ballot to have a chance to play at Murrayfield.

Just because Hampden is the National Stadium doesn't make it fair that teams like the Pars, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Dundee United often had to play semis in the OF back yard.

Can I just say I hope both OF teams get stuffed.

HH that is what I thought.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 16:01

In retrospect it would have been far less controversial to just play them on separate days.

How about Rangers vs Aberdeen at Parkhead and Celtic vs Hearts at Ibrox. Now that would be controversial
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 16:48

For me, it is sad to see the small minded and self interested attitude of Brendan Rogers. If he had a better grasp of the history of the game in Scotland he would understand that the two big Glasgow teams have benefitted for so many years from playing these games at Hampden and in the interests of fair play would accept the situation with good grace. We used to expect our great men to be high minded and public spirited. But maybe Celtic are running scared.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 16:53

But why should there be a ballot londonparsfan? There hasn't been a ballot before and as far as I'm aware the SPFL have to provide a neutral venue (which they have done) and nothing else. It was poorly handled by the SPFL (saying there were no other options when amateurs and forum posters were suggesting at least two sensible options) but to suggest there should be a ballot is stretching things. When semi finals have been held at other venues the clubs have basically been told where to play (whether that is Hampden, Pittodrie for our Scottish Cup replay v Inverness, Tynecastle etc.) and a ballot makes no sense when you consider the logical/policing reasons for the games being arranged this way (more on that soon). He wasn't complaining that his team were due to play on Sunday night despite that inconveniencing Hearts fans btw (which was a Police decision) and calling for a coin toss then was he?

As to why it's logical for the Hearts V Celtic game moved rather than the other tie (replying to VEE and any others I've missed) - if it was the other way round you'd have Aberdeen and Rangers fans both travelling to Edinburgh with Hearts fans travelling to Glasgow. So there would he three teams fans travelling rather than just two just now. Also consider the timings - Hearts fans would be getting on trains at Haymarket to get to Glasgow at about the same time Aberdeen and/or Rangers fans would be getting off their trains. When the Edinburgh derby was played at Hampden, Hibs fans got on trains at Waverley to go to Central and Hearts fans got trains from Haymarket to go to Queen Street. You could possibly get Aberdeen trains to skip Haymarket and go direct to Waverley but that's hardly ideal. Its quite clearly a lot more logical from a travelling and policing viewpoint to have the Hearts game in Edinburgh.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 16:59

Well said Kelty, the logistics make supreme sense for the chosen solution. Consider also the environmental issues of all those extra cars between Glasgow Edinburgh and Aberdeen.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 17:40

I'm not saying there should have been a ballot but I can see why Celtic think there should have been. I think we agree overall that the right game was switched.

I'd also agree that the obligation is to find a neutral venue and the fact that there's been multiple locations for semis in the past is also true but on this occasion both games were slated to be played at Hampden. Some fans will have very likely made travel arrangements based on this and I know it's hard to have sympathy for either set of Celtic or Rangers fans but it's harsh on anyone losing cash because of this.

Once the venue is confirmed for two games and then the clowns realise they can only play one game there I can understand why Celtic think the fair way to decide which games moves is a coin flip or drawing lots or whatever as it's them that's inconvenienced the most.

As I've said above I think the right game was moved but it's one of the rare occasions I'd have had a bit of sympathy for Celtic as it's down to pihs poor organisation by our esteemed custodians of the game if Rodgers hadn't gone into a whinge about it.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 17:43

Just to add if we take the current semi finalists out of this scenario and it was us that was in a position where our game was getting messed around with and we ended up having to travel across the country to better accommodate the opposition supporters rather than having a short commute on our door step all because the SPLF made a Noel Hunt of it, this forum would be melt down too.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 18:11

"Just because Hampden is the National Stadium doesn't make it fair that teams like the Pars, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Dundee United often had to play semis in the OF back yard."

It all depends on the outcome of the draw and the pairings, invariably because one of the big two are involved and there was no ground with a big enough capacity outside of Glasgow.

The only time I mind the Pars having to play a semi at Hampden was because Rangers were the opponents in the League Cup (?) - on one previous occasion it was Ibrox because we had Celtic in the Scottish Cup.

All other cup semis have been at Tynecastle if memory serves - with one exception.

Post Edited (Fri 05 Oct 18:15)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 18:14

Take it from me and I have lived in Glasgow since I was 8 years old, Hampden is not a neutral venue and both sides of the OF see it as a home tie. That's why the whinging attitude of Brendan Rogers is in very bad taste and reflects very poorly on his club.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 18:31

I understand to an extent the need to use big venues if Celtic or Sevco are involved and Glasgow is the obvious choice apart from Murrayfield to suit both sets of fans.
I've never had a problem with that but let's be clear. This was all about money for Park Gardens so they use both games at Hampden.
How many remember the ludicrous decision to have our semi vs Hibs at Hampden instead of say, Tyncastle or Tannadice?
How many Scotland games are less than 20000 but the MUST play them at Hampden instead.

So my thinking is this. There might be a better chance of a sell out between Celtic and Hearts at Murrayfield giving the SPFL a recoup of money lost by renting out somewhere else.
That is their thinking IMO.

If you only turn up to moan then do it elsewhere
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: renegade master  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 18:35

Rodgers most amusing comment was the fact he had never been to Murrayfield so he expected to be given a chance to train there.

Surely you go into a European championship having never visited the stadia or training on every pitch of those in the competition?

Did the Pars get 3 training sessions at Boredom Wood?

Brendan its a green rectangle of grass, I'll imagine the pitch size will be identical to Hamden Park.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 18:55

I actually hadn't thought of that AAPS it's a really good point.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 18:57

but as i heard during the recent debate about hampden or murrayfield, "Glasgow is the home of Scottish Football"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 19:26

Glasgow being called the home of Scottish football is the most ironic thing Iโ€™ve ever heard.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 19:27

Quote:

renegade master, Fri 05 Oct 18:35

Rodgers most amusing comment was the fact he had never been to Murrayfield so he expected to be given a chance to train there.

Surely you go into a European championship having never visited the stadia or training on every pitch of those in the competition?

Did the Pars get 3 training sessions at Boredom Wood?

Brendan its a green rectangle of grass, I'll imagine the pitch size will be identical to Hamden Park.

Teams do train in the stadium the night before donโ€™t they ?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 19:36

HH but that is the point what difference does it make?

As soon as they walk out the stadium they can cut it and water it.

You see clubs watering the pitch after the pre-match warm up to try and catch players out with stud choices.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 19:46

They do HH, both for European club and all international competition. They are allowed to, at least - it's very rare than a team doesn't take up that option.

AAPS, I don't follow your logic there. Hampden Park is not owned by the SPFL and isn't owned by the SFA (at least not yet) so the SPFL will have to pay for the rental of whichever stadium they want to use. As I mentioned above, this is mostly a Police and travel decision, for once greed doesn't come into it. Quite why the SPFL or Police Scotland don't just come out with their reasoning is another question. As an aside, you asked how many games are less than 20,000 but have to be at Hampden. The answer, as many will know is none. Not one competitive international game has had a crowd of less than 20,000 since Hampden was redeveloped. Plenty of friendlies have, but they have also been played at Pittodrie, Tynecastle, Rugby Park and Easter Road.

VEE, I'm not sure what you're referring to when you're talking about semi finals being played at Hampden? In the League Cup we played Rangers at Hampden in the 80s, then Rangers at Parkhead and Celtic at Ibrox in the 90s, both when Hampden was being redeveloped. We also had a semi final v Airdrie at Tynecastle. In the Scottish Cup we've played Inverness and Hibs at Hampden, with the Hibs replay also a6 Hampden and the Inverness replay at Pittodrie. So in my time following the Pars, most of the semi finals have been played at Hampden when it's been available.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 20:01

KP You missed the Falkirk Semi Final at Hamden (quite rightly though as I too have tried to delete that from my memory)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 5 Oct 21:53

So I did. I had also erased that from my memory. I think it was one of the worst football experiences of my life - only made worse by the announcement near the end when they said we'd be getting held inside the stadium for 15 minutes to let the Falkirk fans out. I still can't believe they thought that would be a good idea when they'd be celebrating for ages afterwards. I wasn't hanging around to find out if that was right or if they'd said the wrong team name.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 00:06

"This was all about money for Park Gardens so they use both games at Hampden."

You are a bit behind the times AAPS - the SFA left 6 Park Gardens in early 2001.

"VEE, I'm not sure what you're referring to when you're talking about semi finals being played at Hampden? In the League Cup we played Rangers at Hampden in the 80s, then Rangers at Parkhead and Celtic at Ibrox in the 90s, both when Hampden was being redeveloped. We also had a semi final v Airdrie at Tynecastle. In the Scottish Cup we've played Inverness and Hibs at Hampden, with the Hibs replay also a6 Hampden and the Inverness replay at Pittodrie. So in my time following the Pars, most of the semi finals have been played at Hampden when it's been available.

Yes, that League Cup semi v Rangers was at Hampden, we were well beaten 5-1 that night if I mind right.

Three of the four 1960s cup semis - St.Mirren (including replay), Hibs and St,Johnstone (including replay) were all at Tynecastle - the semi v Celtic was at Ibrox to accommodate the size of crowd.

I may be wrong, however I suspect the more recent cup semis were played at Hampden to honour TV contracts.

For attendance purposes Tynecastle or Easter Road would have suited for the ICT and Hibs semis, the latter venue of course not available for the Hibs tie.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 08:39

We lost 5-0 to Rangers in that semi; we left at 4 and heard the roar as Ian Ferguson (later to join us of course) scored the 5th. We lost 1-0 to Celtic in the Ibrox game (Burley I think for them; Jonathan Gould made a great late save from a Hamish French drive) and were hammered 6-1 by Rangers in the game at Parkhead.

I don't think the reason we play Scottish Cup semi finals at Hampden has anything to do with TV contracts (what do Sky care where the game is) but more to do with debentures sold when the South Stand was bring built, in the same way that FA Cup semi finals which used to be held at the likes of Villa Park, Hillsborough or Old Trafford were moved to Wembley after it was rebuilt.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 11:41

"I don't think the reason we play Scottish Cup semi finals at Hampden has anything to do with TV contracts (what do Sky care where the game is) but more to do with debentures sold when the South Stand was bring built, in the same way that FA Cup semi finals which used to be held at the likes of Villa Park, Hillsborough or Old Trafford were moved to Wembley after it was rebuilt."

Thanks for the clarification.

I had an idea there was a reason the ICT and Hibs games were at Hampden rather than Edinburgh.

If Rangers or Celtic are not involved we historically play semis at Tynecastle.

"We lost 1-0 to Celtic in the Ibrox game (Burley I think for them; Jonathan Gould made a great late save from a Hamish French drive) and were hammered 6-1 by Rangers in the game at Parkhead."

I have no immediate recollection of either of these games - were they League Cup semis ?

The Celtic semi I mind was mid 1960s at Ibrox when Ian Hunter "scored" at 0-0 only for a free kick awarded against Sir Fergie for fouling a defender.

Post Edited (Sat 06 Oct 11:43)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 12:22

I remember seeing a tug of war between Par's fans and the Weegie police. The "rope" being an innocent fan who was trying to leave the stadium.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 13:50

Yes VEE, League Cup (Coca-Cola Cup as it was then for sponsorship reasons) semi finals in I think back-to-back years under Bert Paton. Must have been around 1996 and 97?
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: