DAFC.net
Home 15 October 2018 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Team revolt
Topic Originator: Thaipar  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 16:50

Yep I can clearly see AJ and SC have clearly lost the dressing room.
Some of you posters from the last month should really think about what you post before spouting absolute crap.

Please don't book me Admin, it will ruin my life.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Team revolt
Topic Originator: fifepar  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 16:53

👍

Scottish Cup Winners 07!! Eh maybe not.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 16:56

Some great team play today .Passing was very good ,everyone playing for each other
Great result
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 16:56

👍
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Higgys Mohawk  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 16:57

Malaury Martin in midfield makes a big difference to the team

The mowhawk (also referred to as a mohican) is a hairstyle in which, in the most common variety, both sides of the head are shaven, leaving a strip of noticeably longer hair in the centre.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 17:00

Turns out the manager does know what he's doing. Who'd a thunk it?

Enjoy your night Pars fans

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RossF  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 17:18

There’s always one ‘look at me, look at me’ post even if we pull off a fantastic result. Just enjoy it!!! Well done Pars
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 17:41

Quote:

RossF, Sat 6 Oct 17:18

There’s always one ‘look at me, look at me’ post even if we pull off a fantastic result. Just enjoy it!!! Well done Pars

You see that's where you're wrong.
I don't normally comment on management affairs as am not qualified to do so.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: WheelKing99  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 17:43

Embarrassing thread. Enjoy the win ffs! COYP !

Form is temporary, Class is permanent
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 17:46

Quote:

WheelKing99, Sat 6 Oct 17:43

Refer yourself to the AJ out thread.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Murchadh  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 17:49

AJ out!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 17:51

Quote:

WheelKing99, Sat 6 Oct 17:43

Quote:

WheelKing99, Sat 1 Sep 16:50

Utterly clueless! AJ must go .

Post Edited (Sat 06 Oct 17:56)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: obiwanyouknowme  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 18:30

Team revolt is harsh on never seen many posts saying that.

I think a lot of people seen that 3-5-2 wasn’t working but AJ persisted on it. We’ve now gone 4-4-2 and results have picked up so in theory some of those comments are justified.

No sure why people say hang your head in shame either way. They are only posing what they see and there opinion on an open forum.

What I think we need to do now moving forward is just get right behind the team.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sierra Nevada  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 18:48

Chill dude. You live in Thailand, life's good.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 18:50

[Post Deleted] - Deliberately provoking fellow DAFC.net poster(s)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 18:58

They don't like being reminded Thai.
Helluvan embarrassment for them.

You would think they might have the dignity to hold their hands up.

Anyway, hopefully if we hit another bad run they won't panic so vociferously.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 18:58

Did you or I criticise the management?
Show me my criticism, give you £100
I watch every game not always happy but am not always a good manager.
You should maybe think link wise

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 19:00

I’m not wrong Thaipar. It may not always be you, but there is always one who wants to bring rubbish like this up. Just enjoy it! We’ve had a terrible start to the season, however I couldn’t be happier with the result tonight and I’ll certanily savour it!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 19:02

Seems to be the usual dig at Thaipar .
He is only stating what has been said on this forum by many posters over the last few weeks .
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 19:15

Quote:

RossF, Sat 6 Oct 19:00

I’m not wrong Thaipar. It may not always be you, but there is always one who wants to bring rubbish like this up. Just enjoy it! We’ve had a terrible start to the season, however I couldn’t be happier with the result tonight and I’ll certanily savour it!

So it's not a look at me thread.
We have had bad results asweell as good but I don't jump on management asap, I have online debate with Riggeral sometimes I agree with what he says some times I don't.
Dafc are a team we all want to win at the end of the day.
I told him we will get 3 today (goals or points I didn't elaborate) just before halftime Rigger messaged me and said we won't score today then we scored same minute.

Said same thing 3 today.

In over 10 years of posting on. Net never criticised management once as they are the boards choice.
Talk about board of directors in last 10 years difference of opinion.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 19:36

It is a ‘look at me’ thread. It doesn’t have to be you all the time that causes it. What I laugh at is when we come out a bad run, it is the same stuff comes out all the time - berating the fans who are getting frustrated watching poor football, which is what we were watching since the Ayr Utd game.

The fans who want Johnson out would rather be proved wrong than want us to keep losing to be proven right surely? I’m sure they will also praise Johnson when we start picking up consistently. On paper, we have one of the best teams in the league and we should be challenging this season. This is the first league game this season which we have been miles ahead, so hopefully we can keep performances like that going.

Still, there is no need for the opening post. As I said, with the team we have, it is understandable why people think they had lost the dressing room. We have been underperforming so far this season. Onwards and upwards for here though (hopefully!)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 19:45

Quote:

RossF, Sat 6 Oct 19:36

It is a ‘look at me’ thread. It doesn’t have to be you all the time that causes it. What I laugh at is when we come out a bad run, it is the same stuff comes out all the time - berating the fans who are getting frustrated watching poor football, which is what we were watching since the Ayr Utd game.

The fans who want Johnson out would rather be proved wrong than want us to keep losing to be proven right surely? I’m sure they will also praise Johnson when we start picking up consistently. On paper, we have one of the best teams in the league and we should be challenging this season. This is the first league game this season which we have been miles ahead, so hopefully we can keep performances like that going.

Still, there is no need for the opening post. As I said, with the team we have, it is understandable why people think they had lost the dressing room. We have been underperforming so far this season. Onwards and upwards for here though (hopefully!)

Ah so u only think they lost the dressing room.
Many said they HAD lost the dressing room and wanted the management out after 4 games.
My mistake

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 19:49

Quote:

Rigger Al, Sat 6 Oct 19:02

He is only stating what has been said on this forum by many posters over the last few weeks .

Oh those with short memories of Thaipar but i guess he has his pals in here....

If you only turn up to moan then do it elsewhere
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 19:55

Quote:

AdamAntsParsStripe, Sat 6 Oct 19:49

Quote:

And those with any memories where I EVER decried our management team I will give £100 sterling.
Go on I dare you in 10 years of posting.
£ 100.00 will be donated to the lift fund if u find my comment

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dafc91  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 19:56

Don’t remember many saying he lost the dressing room. I seen a lot of people talking about his lack of a plan b and being tactically inept. So after a few results ( lucky goal against PT and the poorest falkirk side I’ve ever seen ) everything is peachy? I still don’t believe AJ is the right man long term, he’s been average for us and takes a quarter of a season to get it right so take your smug post and ram it
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 20:05

Quote:

Quote:

Im relating to his post .And if it had been you or anyone else I would have said the same .I for one as a mate of Thaipar shot him down on many occasions in the past on this forum .
I think rather than me being a mate more individuals who have it in for the guy whatever he posts .
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 20:12

Quote:

Thaipar, Sat 06 Oct 19:55

Quote:

Quote:

And those with any memories where I EVER decried our management team I will give £100 sterling.
Go on I dare you in 10 years of posting.
£ 100.00 will be donated to the lift fund if u find my comment

Unbelievable levels of utter cringe.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 20:14

I, for one, never said he lost the dressing room Thaipar. I still don’t think he deserved a two year deal and thought he deserved stick for the last few weeks. Not once did I say or think he lost the dressing room. No one knows if he’s lost the dressing room apart from the players. People can only assume.

However, he deserves praise for the result today, along with the players. If you do well you get praised, if you go for a bad patch you get stick! We’ve won, so like said... Enjoy it!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Kessel  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 20:25

Good win for the Pars today and rather than wanting to celebrate some folk are still absolutely desperate to get online and have a go at other fans. Weird.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 20:59

Quote:

Kessel, Sat 06 Oct 20:25

Good win for the Pars today and rather than wanting to celebrate some folk are still absolutely desperate to get online and have a go at other fans. Weird.

Exactly . Utterly bizarre

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 21:27

The reason it matters is the vitriol we, "Happy Clappers" have to put up with from the less optimistic posters just for trying to find something positive to say.
Its not a matter of gloating, we are all happy to see an improvement. It is an opportunity to say maybe we aren't as clueless or delusional as they think, and maybe they could be a bit more gracious when expressing their concerns in future.

That being said, we are not out the woods yet. It could go either way in a fortnight so lets enjoy the win and get behind the lads from here on...We band of brothers". ....and sisters....and grannys and grandads yadda yadda....

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MikeyLeonard  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 22:25

Quote:

Kessel, Sat 6 Oct 20:25

And that is the point RossF was trying to make, not to have a "dig" at Thaipar.

Pretty obvious really.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 23:18

Some folk have a strange idea about what supporting a football team is all about. Apparently it's OK to dish out all sorts of rubbish when things are going badly and pat everyone on the back when things are going well.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: helensburghpar  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 23:39

Think most fans can see with their own eyes if the performances are good or not. Then they will comment accordingly. This means praise when it's due or criticism if it's merited. However there a few who are totally negative and a few who never criticise. I think I'm pretty balanced and post honestly . You I would put in the never criticise brigade. However when all's said and done we all want the same thing.

Post Edited (Sat 06 Oct 23:46)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dover par  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 23:43

I hope we have “turned the corner “ but remember we have just beaten the team at the bottom of the league not the top,Far bigger challenges lie ahead.
Always extra sweet when we beat that mob though.

"Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the hell you're doing."
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 23:45

Aye, you've told me before I never criticise, hb. I would say I keep a sense of perspective and don't throw the toys out of the pram when things go wrong.

Do we all want the same thing? I suspect some on here just want rid of the manager so won't give him any credit when things go well.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 23:47

I'd like to think we all do. Fair enough not throwing your toys out the pram but just admit occasionally some of the performances have been poor. Anyway let's enjoy tonight. Love beating them.

Post Edited (Sat 06 Oct 23:49)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 03:18

Quote:

helensburghpar, Sat 6 Oct 23:47

I'd like to think we all do. Fair enough not throwing your toys out the pram but just admit occasionally some of the performances have been poor. Anyway let's enjoy tonight. Love beating them.

That's just the point. We did admit the performances had been poor. Several times and again everytime someone said we were blinkered.
Some folk dont even read posts they just rant.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: oakley_pars  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 04:07

What about the vitriol the ‘non happy clappers’ get PARnott?

Like you said on your Nice thread we all deserve our opinions, whether you agree with them or not. So now that we have won (against a team bottom of the league and struggling) that’s now no longer valid?

Regardless of the results in the last 10 days, we are at best average and at worst pisch. Now whichever way you slice it, blame has to be apportioned. And if you break it down, where does that lie? The board who have supported the club financially? The fans who continue to turn up in numbers both home and away and also privately with various fundraising and hospitality events? The players who to even the most novice of football fans notice they don’t have clear direction..... or the management who have overseen the last 18 months where we have had maybe 5 or 6 acceptable performances?

it only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, it only takes one match to burn a thousand trees
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 05:03

Quote:

oakley_pars, Sun 7 Oct 04:07

What about the vitriol the ‘non happy clappers’ get PARnott?

Like you said on your Nice thread we all deserve our opinions, whether you agree with them or not. So now that we have won (against a team bottom of the league and struggling) that’s now no longer valid?

???? Why? Who says or even remotely suggests so?

Incidentally we haven't JUST beaten the bottom club. We have set ourselves up to finish the first quarter in 3rd or 4th position despite a few poor performances. We are also showing signs of improving further with new players and key players returning.
How you choose to look at it is a matter of mindset.
I'm perfectly capable of pointing out errors without resorting to the abuse I get for simply being positive. What a crime eh!
What does anger me and often provokes a more colourful response is the premature cry for sackings, usually from the same people who refuse to listen to reasoned debate. When a decent guys career is threatened by people who cant control their emotions....well that merits a bit colour.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 06:56

See...folk that call AJ out can be a bit of an over reaction at times. However folk that pop on with the 'you've proven people wrong' cr@p are just as bad.

Great win today, but put into perspective, awful performance against Thistle and fluked a win basically, and just beat a team who are in turmoil and only won one game.

Crap most of the season, two wins on the trot doesn't solve our problem, all it is, it's a start.

My view on AJ hasn't changed at this moment in time.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 07:55

Was gonna bite but cannae be bothered.

Post Edited (Sun 07 Oct 07:55)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dalgety_Par  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 08:27

We were shipping goals early in the season, now our defence is solid. That's all down to the manager changing a system that wasn't working. AJ CAN adapt and change. He's proven it already this season. We still need a goalscorer, but maybe Andy Ryan will hit some form

It's common knowledge that Lionel Messi kept a photo of Hamish French by his bedside as inspiration every morning!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Hail2Crail  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 08:38

Papering over the cracks.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 08:58

Everything about this thread is cringe.

I Hope You're Ok Today....
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rusty Shackleford  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 09:35

Quote:

Rastapari, Sun 7 Oct 08:58

Everything about this thread is cringe.

As above.

People take this all far too seriously. The Pars were crap for weeks but they're playing slightly better now. Cool.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 09:42

Sums it up well. I'm sure Parrot will be on to correct you though. Guy likes a told you so.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1981par  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 10:12

2 wins against a poor Partick team and a terrible Falkirk team isn’t going to get me on the positive train again. The performances haven’t exactly set a light and can play much better. All in all back to back wins is something we really needed.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 11:33

Quote:

helensburghpar, Sun 7 Oct 09:42

Sums it up well. I'm sure Parrot will be on to correct you though. Guy likes a told you so.

Well if you think that you don't read my posts very well.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 11:40

Quote:

1981par, Sun 7 Oct 10:12

2 wins against a poor Partick team and a terrible Falkirk team isn’t going to get me on the positive train again. The performances haven’t exactly set a light and can play much better. All in all back to back wins is something we really needed.

If we can win again in a fortnight and other results go our way (they just might) it won't simply be the case that we only beat the worst sides.
We could be 3rd. 3 points from 2nd and 6 from 1st.
This means we are doing better than most and not far behind best at the end of the first round.
Getting to there from where we were surely has to give you some confidence that we are improving and do have a chance.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: