DAFC.net
Home 11 December 2018 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Fass
Topic Originator: WORST  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 20:13

Slowly getting his mojo back. Had a really good game today, and set up hippo for his goal.
I'll bet the next time he scores he'll go on a run.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Fass
Topic Originator: chewie  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 20:31

Set up second goal well. If he wasn't so greedy, we would have won by 4 or 5 today. Very frustrating. Decision making like that will cost us more points. Shooting from 25 yards and from narrow angles when players are wide open. I think he needs a spell on the bench.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 20:32

Think Mr L Longridge should be first on the bench before Faissal if we're talking about decision making in attacking sense btw. The most frustrating player we've got.

Signs today that Ryan and Faiss are starting to click tho... good news all round.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Swifty  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 20:33

Thought he worked hard today. Maybe should have scored. But the goals will come. COYP
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Angus_W  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 21:01

I'd always play him, he's unpredictable, difficult to play against. He was getting a lot more ball to feet & running at the defence - that's where he's at his best.

He's getting there.....

🔩 ya 🚀
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Hummingbird Harry  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 21:05

Quote:

Angus_W, Sat 06 Oct 21:01

I'd always play him, he's unpredictable, difficult to play against. He was getting a lot more ball to feet & running at the defence - that's where he's at his best.

He's getting there.....

To be honest I’m not a fan, but I suppose if players like fass and higgy etc etc were more consistent they’d be playing at a higher level so you’ve got to take it
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bamba-Daft  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 21:27

He played well today. As for this nonsense about him being greedy.. he put it on a plate for hippolyte when he could have had a shot himself. He’s not going to get it right 100% of the time.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 21:32

He is our supposed main striker. His job is to take shots.
I wouldn't call it greed.

Pity they dont go in at the moment though.:)

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Sat 6 Oct 21:33

I'm really pleased for Ryan. First decent run in the team in a year and he's scoring.

If you only turn up to moan then do it elsewhere
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 02:41

Andy Ryan just needs to be a bit quicker in his decision making , good game today

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1981par  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 10:07

Disagree with the OP. Fais is very greedy and we would score a hell of amount more if he wasn’t in the team. Look at Dobbie. I will take him all day long over a striker who is very greedy and has the mindset of still playing futsal
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: steaua  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 11:06

1981par, how greedy was Faissal when he passed the ball for Hippo to score yesterday. If you want to look at Dobbie, why not follow his team , if not please try to support the players we have instead of finding fault.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 11:42

Just watched the goals on Cows- deft outside of foot pass to Hippo for second goal.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 12:30

We need players who give us a creative spark. FEB does that. As does Longridge and Higgy. The trade off is that at times they will make poor judgements. But when they click... joy to watch.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dd23  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 12:34

1981 let’s take it a step further and look at Messi. I’d take him over Faiss all day long. The reality is though that Faiss isn’t Messi, or Dobbie, and I’m struggling to see any sense or logic in your reasoning.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: chewie  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 14:31

He did well for the second goal. Ironically, he could have taken that one himself. However he wasted countless good opportunities before that. Running into players, shooting straight at keeper from 25 yards and from narrow angles- all while others were in good positions for a cross or a pass. You could see Ryan's frustration.

As said above, he wasn't the only one. Ryan smashing it into side netting, Longridge continually blazing it over the bar. They were there for a pumping but it was only 1-0 going into closing stages.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 15:16

God. Yes he set up the second goal. I’m talking about the upteen times he took it on himself not just yesterday but for the season. He needs to start being more a team player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 15:20

Not surprised faz played well today, failkirk are a league 1 side in the waiting.

Hoping he can produce something against the other teams in the top 6. Although long punts to him don’t give me much hope.

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: steaua  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 15:31

So, the other players shooting and missing are not being greedy?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 15:32

Usual stuff here.

Even when we win two in a row and are improving, even if only a bit, some posters just have to take a pop at individual players then.

Clearly there are fans who have their favoured players, and others they can't abide, but can we not just say that you would prefsr a to b, instead of slagging b off.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 15:38

Not slagging anyone off. The title is Fass so I am assuming we are talking about him. I would like to see him more as a team player. That’s all
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: WORST  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 15:49

We would like to see you more as a team backer that's all.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 16:32

Its his job to take shots. He hasn't scored in the league yet so I can understand why he goes for it when he sees a chance.

Remember we have the benefit of a birds eye view. What is clear to us isnt so visible at pitch level, especially with adrenaline pumping and defenders closing in.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 7 Oct 17:13

''Remember we have the benefit of a birds eye view.''

Isn't it only you who has a bird's-eye view, PARrot?
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: