DAFC.net
Home 13 July 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Ross County vAyr
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Mon 15 Oct 10:37

On Saturday, will be interesting to watch that result. Ayr have bounced back from two very heavy defeats ( QoS and Rangers) in spectacular style and from all reports playing with huge amounts of confidence and Shankland is scoring for fun.
If Ayr hold onto him in the January window ( will anyone pay the £250k+ to prise him away?) I would predict a top 4 finish for them. It also sounds like Dundee Utd might be getting their act together from their performance at Firhill.

Very hard to predict the eventual top 4 !
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Ross County vAyr
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Mon 15 Oct 10:50

It could be any from the top 8 if a team was to go on a run. I can't see Falkirk or Alloa breaking into the top 4 but anyone else from Partick up is still well within touching distance of a top 4 finish.

Personally I'd guess Ross County, United, ICT and us but no idea what order.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Mon 15 Oct 13:13

Quote:

londonparsfan, Mon 15 Oct 10:50

It could be any from the top 8 if a team was to go on a run. I can't see Falkirk or Alloa breaking into the top 4 but anyone else from Partick up is still well within touching distance of a top 4 finish.

Personally I'd guess Ross County, United, ICT and us but no idea what order.

Aye, I agree with lpf. You can't follow any team unless you retain a bit of optimism and belief, so we have to believe the Pars can make the top 4. I would have been tempted to dismiss Ayr on the grounds that they've only just come up, but Livi showed us how foolish an assumption that can turn out to be.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Mon 15 Oct 13:52

Yeah I've got to be honest I had them and Alloa as the teams that would struggle and they've got off to an absolute flyer so they've proved me wrong there. Not quite sure they can sustain it for a season but they won't be pushovers. I think they're a real threat for a top four finish too.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net