DAFC.net
Home 13 July 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Fans today
Topic Originator: Dalgety_Par  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 17:31

There have always been wee grumbles from time to time, but today was the first time the fans have been so vocal against the manager. Think that's him done, to be honest. Appreciate everything AJ has done for us, but I think it's time for a change. He has taken us as far as he can.

Once you lose the fans like that, it's time.

The decision to keep Connelly on, who I actually like as a player, was baffling. Game was screaming out for someone like muirhead.

It's common knowledge that Lionel Messi kept a photo of Hamish French by his bedside as inspiration every morning!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Fans today
Topic Originator: Sierra Nevada  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 17:33

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 17:39

Fans did their bit today, the tactics and some poor performances from players who who struggle to play with those around them but that on aj.

Martin and vinny cant be the 2 man midfeild as they offer nothing going forward.

Connolly to small to be anywhere near effective and looks like the same for faz.

Team of midgets, I know we’ll punt in up in the air. The standard today was awful, we have no ideas.

L longridge, faz, Vincent need to be taken out. Surely muirhead or beadling is fit enough to get 10 minutes?

Looks like aj brought players in for a 352 formation and is stuck in a 442.

We play no to get beat these days and that’s not working.

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 17:41

The Johnstone gtf chants at the end said it all, by a large amount of he support that was left too. No manager recovers from that, he has to walk now, but we know he won' t.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kingseat par  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 17:44

Sierra Nevada spot on. You could see QOS starting to buckle. The timing of the substitution was chronic.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Frank Butchers LoveHandles  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 17:48

He should be toast after that. It's a results business and the results and the majority of performances have been absolutely guff this season. Today should be the final straw but I have my doubts the board will act having giving him that two year deal.

Awight Pat!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: KirklistonPar  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 18:01

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❗️
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 18:22

Tactically clueless, and Clarkes show at the end was embarassing, imm atn amloss to what is his exact role?

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 18:39

What did Clark do, I noticed AJ looking to the NW and shaking his head at the fans shouting for him to go, he must think he is doing well.

Post Edited (Sat 20 Oct 18:40)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1981par  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 18:43

AJ and sandy Clark manager of the month in their eyes
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 18:43

Fans did thier bit ?what sitting on thier hands , because there was absolutely no atmosphere

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 19:03

The fans tried to encourage and were right behind the team when we were trying to turn the screw in the second half.

Didn’t change the level of performance tho, the numbers will dwindle further given the results and dross on the park.

Our 3 wins this season have come because we’ve played teams at the right time and they have since changed thier manger or had only just changed.

The squad is good but the tactics are awful. Might as well get Bert Paton in and fill the team with giants given ajs tacyics. At least bert had wingers, we have midfeilders who we are trying to play as wingers.

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net