DAFC.net
Home 13 July 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Enough is enough
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 20:12

Ok another negative thread to add to the many that have already been posted.

I have sat on the fence.....I think ....regarding AJ.

Not anymore. The guy is completely and utterly out of his depth.

1. Team selection. Why play Martin and Vincent together in a home game? Neither of them are capable of unlocking a defence. Both are too similar. Away from home maybe, but at home......naw.

2. Subs.My god , how bad was that ? We were crying out for creativity, pace muscle up front, a spark and he brings on Hippolyte .......on the left wing and puts the smallest player in British senior football up front......I did not know whether to laugh or cry at the time. Never mind that it was at least ten minutes too late as usual.

3. Keena was what most fans wanted or maybe Muirhead......he brings the former on with 10 mins to go.....we are at home ffs........way too late as usual.

4. How L Longridge and Connelly were not subbed was bizarre, they contributed zero all game and having two defensive midfielders at home were the main reasons we created very little today.

5. Completely and utterly the managers fault today. Wrong team selection, cautious/negative as usual and the subs......well......don’t think I have ever witnessed such ineptitude from the dug out in a long, long time.

The only way AJ can save his job is by making changes next week and winning the next two games, anymore of that pihs and he has to go.

I will vote with my feet and stop going and speaking to many Pars fans tonight there are many many more who feel the same.

Today was an utter embarrassment. Not because we lost or were unlucky or because we were played off the park....all which I can accept......but because our manger did not have an effing clue from start to finish.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Enough is enough
Topic Originator: CrossPar  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 21:05

The man is not up to the job. He is incapable of getting us out of this division. His tactics and substitutions are appalling. He has to go as soon as possible otherwise this season will be a write off. And for those worried he has a 2 year contract, I have it on good authority that there are clauses in there to protect the club if all is not going well.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 21:43

" I have it on good authority that there are clauses in there to protect the club if all is not going well"

the only good news today then if it was true
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars11  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 22:22

Hopefully AJ will walk away, would leave a void that could be filled easily. We have good players at EEP, just tactics that beggar belief.

Bluebell Polka
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 20 Oct 22:28

Quote:

GJS93, Sat 20 Oct 21:43

" I have it on good authority that there are clauses in there to protect the club if all is not going well"

the only good news today then if it was true

I would be surprised if there weren't. Our board didn't get there on the back of winning raffle tickets. They are all very successful in business.
They would not leave this club open to any risks we couldn't handle.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net