DAFC.net
Home 23 August 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Legends
Topic Originator: KirklistonPar  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 09:05

Hi guys I’m taking a United supporter and his kids to the game today and I was wondering if you are allowed In legends with kids(6 year olds)? A wee pint before the game would be nice.
Also is there a kiosk for away fans buying a ticket on the day or do they need to go to the main ticket office?
Thanks in advance.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Legends
Topic Originator: par-91  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 09:16

Quote:

KirklistonPar, Sat 27 Oct 09:05

Hi guys I’m taking a United supporter and his kids to the game today and I was wondering if you are allowed In legends with kids(6 year olds)? A wee pint before the game would be nice.
Also is there a kiosk for away fans buying a ticket on the day or do they need to go to the main ticket office?
Thanks in advance.

Legends and Charlie D’s is only open to home fans today, so make sure your mate isn’t wearing a United top and hides his scarf etc. Think you’re ok to take kids in as well.

I think away fans just pay at the gate now, but not totally sure. Someone else may have to confirm that one.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 09:26

Cheers par-1
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: oapar  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 10:17

need to buy a ticket, no pay at gate for anyone, either club shop or ticket booths.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 10:23

Genuine question. Why are away fans not allowed into our bars?

I've been to many grounds and made to feel welcome in their places.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 10:47

There are only limited places in the bars, best to allow our fans in first

Stops perhaps two busloads of opposing fans coming in then home fans being left out

There are always a few of the opposing fans in who know home fans, as long as they are respectful there is never an issue
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 11:32

Thanks lads, I will leave a bit earlier & grab some tickets. Are you definitely ok taking kids in? Don’t fancy getting turned away at the door then needing to hang around outside in the cold.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Murphy  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 13:12

I've seen opposing fans in both Legends and Charlie D's. It would appear the club restricts access to clubs where there haven't been previous fan issues. Not sure Dundee United would fall into the category....just like Falkirk.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 13:12

Loads of kids in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The universe is ruled by chance and indifference
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 18:47

We ended up just going to the Lizzie, nice mix of fans. Didn’t want to risk anyone spying the Utd scarfs.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: