DAFC.net
Home 21 October 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 6 home games so far
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 20:34

1 win, 4 loses and a draw. 2 goals scored, truly abysmal, one of the form teams alright.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 6 home games so far
Topic Originator: evo!  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 20:38

Our one win came from a defensive error while our goalie made saves at the end.

Could saving grace for AJ be away games in next few weeks and only home game Vs bottom side.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: k76  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 20:41

Very poor stats what you would expect from a team fighting to avoid relegation.

AJ has to go, board need to make decision next week if they want to have a chance of getting into the playoffs at least.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 21:17

Quote:

k76, Sat 27 Oct 20:41

Very poor stats what you would expect from a team fighting to avoid relegation.

AJ has to go, board need to make decision next week if they want to have a chance of getting into the playoffs at least.

We'll definitely be in the play offs but unfortunately at the wrong end of the league.
I actually thought at the start of the season we could possibly just make the top half of the league and be happy enough with that if the team was full of triers.
I think we should have made a manager change after the QoS game last December and find it frustrating that last season and this how easy both Livi and Ayr have had success with similar resources.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Higgys Mohawk  
Date:   Sun 28 Oct 01:17

Brutal. Getting worse every week. I was an AJ supporter but I think he’s lost the plot now.

The mowhawk (also referred to as a mohican) is a hairstyle in which, in the most common variety, both sides of the head are shaven, leaving a strip of noticeably longer hair in the centre.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Frank Butchers LoveHandles  
Date:   Sun 28 Oct 01:29

Its indefensible our home form. Every home league I've been at it we have been utterly clueless. Don't look Like scoring and we are capable of selling goals for fun.
I do think AJ's reign has been a success but for everyone's sake it needs to end now.

Awight Pat!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: BIGG  
Date:   Sun 28 Oct 10:04

Not forgetting 1 of those 2 goals was the gimme from Partick.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Kessel  
Date:   Sun 28 Oct 10:11

Absolutely abysmal record. Performances are so bad it's unreal. The board need to punt the fud as manager.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: