DAFC.net
Home 16 October 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 What's today's excuse?
Topic Originator: Mr P  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 22:32

I have kept away from the change is required now comments, but after today and listening to AJ's comments after what was dished up today, it has changed my view albeit reluctantly.

Whether we can or can't afford to get rid isn't an excuse now we need change as it is getting worse.

On paper we have a squad of very good players so why are we so bad?

Something isn't working whether the players don't want to play for AJ or not it is getting blatant that there is a need to get tough before it's too late.

I have no doubt that the BOD will not allow this to go on for too long either.

I don't want to listen to " we were the better team, didn't take our chances or anything else," today it was the defence, last week our strikers what next?

AJ you are now in the last chance saloon as far as many are concerned and I am now feeling the same too.

Not much more I could say without being more OTT than I have been.

I will be at Alloa and hope there is a mass improvement on the last few games.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: What's today's excuse?
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 22:36

He might not make it to Alloa should we get a doing on Tuesday night.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 22:58

Tuesday may be the penultimate nail in the coffin.
I think that failure to beat Alloa again will set off a reaction from the fans that won't be ignored.

Not saying I'm all for that its just what I think is likely.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FergPar  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 23:02

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 23:02

Agree, a doing feels like a formality at this point so he’ll likely get the Alloa game. Failure to pick up anything and it’s curtains.

He’s had a few lives with us, always seems to turn a corner but it’s never long till we’re ***** again. It can’t go on.

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Hummingbird Harry  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 23:08

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars11  
Date:   Sat 27 Oct 23:27

The players are probably doing as they are told as in pitch positioning and do not like the tactics given. passing the ball behind the receiving player time and time again was awful to watch today. Are the players trying to get AJ the sack, heard after the QoS game AJ told the players to look at themselves and walked away from the issues, unbelievable lack of skills if true. Stephen Kenny all over again if so. Time for change of manager and fortunes.

Bluebell Polka
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: