DAFC.net
Home 19 August 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Pars Programme.
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Sun 28 Oct 08:08

I am very impressed by "Athletic" this season.

The amount of time,effort and expertise ,which goes into it ,are obvious.

Yes, there are the items any club has eg the Manager's page,Chairman's Welcome,the League table,match statistics etc.The photography is exceptional.

I particularly enjoy the "Faraway Fans" feature, and not just because my Malta story was covered once by Alan.I have never known such a detailed interesting interview with a player ,eg Mark Durnan yesterday.Jim MacDonald's "Pyramid People "reflects a lot of time and effort.A "Season To Remember "makes you feel old.The chapter on the "Dunfermline Athletic Ladies Team" should ,surely ,be a regular feature.The briefing on the Opposition enhances the match experience as does the programme generally.I am sure our young fans must love their section.

It is when you go to an away match ,and see their counterpart, that it brings home how spoiled we are.We are in Duncan's debt.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Pars Programme.
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 28 Oct 10:17

I'd second that. There's always something worth reading you won't find elsewhere but I wish they would reintroduce the players' career stats and other info they used to give at the back of the programme.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: