DAFC.net
Home 14 November 2018 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Mindset
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sun 4 Nov 14:38

If you want to find something negative to say, you will always find something.
If you want to find something positive to say, it isn't difficult to find something.
If you don't have an agenda or a image to live up to ( "....drenched in my own negativity. Indeed.) You can find both and suss in which and where to make the emphasis.

Post Edited (Sun 04 Nov 14:39)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Mindset
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Sun 4 Nov 14:53

Well said... I think...🤔

ADMIN.... min 😏

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Sun 4 Nov 16:31

Too many ifs, and not enough buts and maybes !!!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 4 Nov 17:20

Quote:

veteraneastender, Sun 4 Nov 16:31

Too many ifs, and not enough buts and maybes !!!

But, but, but.... maybe ill start again.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sun 4 Nov 18:06

Quote:

PARrot, Sun 4 Nov 14:38

If you want to find something positive to say, it isn't difficult to find something.
If you don't have an agenda or a image to live up to ( "....drenched in my own negativity. Indeed.) You can find both and suss in which and where to make the emphasis.

Schools are really big on mindsets nowadays, Parrot, so we make sure the players stress the importance of approaching everything with a growth (positive) mindset and how much of a handicap it is to have a fixed mindset. The illustration children use is the reply someone might give when set a difficult task. e.g. solve Rubic's cube:-

Fixed - I can't do this. I'll never be able to do it.

Growth - I can't do it....... yet.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sun 4 Nov 18:31

Lol I’m honoured parrot!

Didnt think I was being particularly negative, we won’t make the playoffs by only beating the teams below us, in fact we won’t even make the top 6. One thing aj is good at is is beating the teams at the bottom of the championship.

If we get 4 points from Ross county and Morton games and then i’ll be positive I promise.

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Sun 4 Nov 18:32

"But, but, but.... maybe ill start again."

I think I'll but out at this juncture !!!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 4 Nov 19:19

Last season we beat St Mirren once and Livi twice didn't we? We've already between United once this season. I don't see why we can't do it again.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 4 Nov 19:23

Quote:

Berkey, Sun 4 Nov 18:31

Lol I’m honoured parrot!

Didnt think I was being particularly negative, we won’t make the playoffs by only beating the teams below us, in fact we won’t even make the top 6. One thing aj is good at is is beating the teams at the bottom of the championship.

If we get 4 points from Ross county and Morton games and then i’ll be positive I promise.

Just to point out I don't always disagree with your negative posts. I think some of them are less necessary than others though.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dave67  
Date:   Sun 4 Nov 19:39

Topic Originator: GG Riva |
Date: Sun 4 Nov 18:06

Quote:

Schools are really big on mindsets nowadays, Parrot, so we make sure the players stress the importance of approaching everything with a growth (positive) mindset and how much of a handicap it is to have a fixed mindset. The illustration children use is the reply someone might give when set a difficult task. e.g. solve Rubic's cube:-

Well on some positive thought GG.
I'm positive you will be cope tomorrow when you meet my number 5

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Mon 5 Nov 16:33

Quote:

dave67, Sun 4 Nov 19:39

Topic Originator: GG Riva |
Date: Sun 4 Nov 18:06

Quote:

Well on some positive thought GG.
I'm positive you will be cope tomorrow when you meet my number 5

Met your bairn today, Dave and I have to say she's brainier, better looking and better behaved than you - not that that's saying much.......

She even admitted to you being her dad. I told she'd be better keeping that quiet.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: WORST  
Date:   Tue 6 Nov 07:15

^^^^ agreed, GG. It’s a guid joab the wee yin takes after her maw 😀

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dave67  
Date:   Tue 6 Nov 08:36

''Met your bairn today, Dave and I have to say she's brainier, better looking and better behaved than you - not that that's saying much....... ''

All positive GG 😀

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: