DAFC.net
Home 20 November 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Interviews on cows same pash as usual from Johnston need to be “clinical” we’re the better team bla bla bla!!! Johnston out
Topic Originator: Taxipar  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 18:22

Interview’s up

A par since 1985
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Interviews on cows same pash as usual from Johnston need to be “clinical” we’re the better team bla bla bla!!! Johnston out
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 18:24

His time should be UP !!
[IP address logged]
 Re: Interviews on cows same pash as usual from Johnston need to be “clinical” we’re the better team bla bla bla!!! Johnston out
Topic Originator: 1981par  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 18:25

Just press play. Usual although he has a point this week for once.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: tappies par  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 19:05

I find his interviews so bland and boring. It’s exactly the same crap he comes out with week after week. He doesn’t look to have much passion or enthusiasm. His attitude probably spreads to the players. Some of his decision making is baffling. I don’t feel as though he is getting the best out of the players. Think Faisal might benefit from some time in the reserves hopefully score some goals and build his confidence. We’re more than a quarter in to the season and we haven’t got a settled team. Players getting played out of position and low in confidence. This season we can probably right off. Hopefully avoid the bottom places. Give Johnson till the end of the season unless a suitable manager becomes available. On paper we have a good team. You can see how much we miss Clark & McManus. The question is who do we get to replace him that can get the best out of those players? January transfer window we need a striker who can put the ball in the net. A decent winger for the left side. For me depending on cost I would have Cardle back. He’s better than what we currently have.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: hudza  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 19:07

Can’t even be arsed listening to his crap. Get him punted
[IP address logged]
 Johnston out
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 19:08

actions speak louder than words, time for the board to act!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: HalbeathRoad  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 19:18

He’s spent. Done and dusted. Move on AJ. It’s over
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: steviethepar  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 19:22

Aye gone I used to read manger interview and to be fair AJ was always honest but right now it’s the same pis#
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 19:24

The difference this week is he’s right. We were better, we did miss chances.

Result is bad, the way we played wasn’t and that’s the difference for me.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JamesAndrew74  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 20:46

Quote:

GJS93, Sat 10 Nov 19:08

And appoint who?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: CrossPar  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 20:50

You advertise the job, far and wide, see who applies and take your time to make the right decision. All this there is nobody out there nonsense is garbage.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bamba-Daft  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 21:17

Quote:

JamesAndrew74, Sat 10 Nov 20:46

Quote:

GJS93, Sat 10 Nov 19:08

And appoint who?

So if Johnston loses the next 10 on the trot should we still persevere? on the basis that there’s no names jumping out at you? It’s a pathetic attitude. Accepting mediocrity (I know, it’s nowhere near that good) will see us in this league for the next 10 years.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: pars_andy  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 22:20

We played really well today. Not sure what else AJ could have said. We created plenty, dominated the game and they scored with their only shot on target.

Football is cruel sometimes but there was nothing wrong tactically. I’d probably struggle to pick out someone who played badly today. Football fans have a tendency to allow results to dictate their views on how their team has played and anyone who thought we were poor today is falling into that category.

==================================
"However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." - Stanley Kubrick
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: steviethepar  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 22:25

Honestly uter push how many more games have we got to lose unlucky or they scored with their first shot Johnston has no clue over tactics or team motivation to win this league
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 23:21

Williamson played badly, Ryan wasn't good, Hippolyte played badly, Muirhead played badly when he was on, Longridge got turned inside out for a lot of the second half, Faissal was completely ineffective.

Martin huffed and puffed until he tired as usual and Thomson did what he could but the end result was zero.

Other than that no you're right, no one played badly.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: pars_andy  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 00:05

I don’t agree with your analysis.

==================================
"However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." - Stanley Kubrick
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Angus_W  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 00:10

Andy....

End product sir!

We can play really well all day but what counts are goals.

It's not like this has been a one off we have struggled all season.

🔩 ya 🚀
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: chewie  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 00:36

We did play badly. That is the worst Falkirk team I have ever seen. Don't let stats fool anyone, all pur efforts were powderpuff. Just woeful.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: