DAFC.net
Home 19 September 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Dallas
Topic Originator: Paraandy  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 19:04

Not taking away from a woeful striking display from us, but how bad a ref is Dallas. The one in the second half when it looked like Fas was clean through but he called it back for a foul to us was dreadful. Complete inconsistency with bookings - maybe not baldy but an absolute terrible referee.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dallas
Topic Originator: hudza  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 19:06

He was useless for both teams. Looked a penalty to Falkirk just before they scored as well. The Fass one where he was through was terrible officiating
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 19:25

He pulled his shirt outside the box and fell over inside it. No penalty but definitely a foul and yellow card, hudza

It's bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 19:26

Quote:

Raymie the Legend, Sat 10 Nov 19:25

He pulled his shirt outside the box and fell over inside it. No penalty but definitely a foul and yellow card, hudza

^^this^^ definite free kick for Devine pulling at him.

However...if it was going to be given ref would've gave a penalty I reckon.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 19:28

^^ it was Ashcroft

no surprises from Dallas today, a dreadful referee.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 19:57

He would be nowhere near the games he gets if it wasn't for his old man.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 08:54

I thought Dallas had a very poor game, as bad as some of the ref's we had in League 1 and boy were they bad....

On a side note, why did he allow Falkirk's goalie to waste so much time, every time the ball went out for a goal kick? All he did was repeatedly point to his watch, which had zero effect on his (unsporting) behaviour. Why not flash a yellow and tell the goalie if he does it again he's off?

Of course, this reluctance to caution goalies for time wasting isn't confined to Dallas. I can't remember the last time a ref had the baws to do it, at EEP.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 08:58

The ref had nothing to do with us losing.
We're clutching at straws now.

As for a goalie, wasting time. We would do exactly the same if we were in that position.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paraandy  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 09:15

Nobody is using Dallas as an excuse for that shambles. We know where the faults lie - you only have to watch the mutant highlights on another thread to see that. However Dallas had an absolute nightmare of a game - as someone said earlier baffling decisions for both teams. Inconsistency throughout the game and his failure to even book Ryan for that miss goes beyond belief!!!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 09:26

Quote:

mach1, Sun 11 Nov 08:58

The ref had nothing to do with us losing.
We're clutching at straws now.

As for a goalie, wasting time. We would do exactly the same if we were in that position.

I wasn't suggesting that the ref cost us the game. He was equally poor for both teams, mach1. The time wasting point was a general one and a particular bugbear of mine. I tried to make that clear in my post.

We lost because we couldn't convert any of the chances we created.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: