DAFC.net
Home 23 September 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Home or Away
Topic Originator: tappies par  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 19:48

How come we are so poor at home? AJ seems to think the fans can make the difference. The fans have been giving the team encouragement. Is there less pressure when we’re playing away? What’s the difference you would expect it to be the opposite of how things are. I haven’t really looked at the stats but it seems our away form is a lot better than our home. What the reason we’re better away form home? What’s your thoughts guys? Do you think AJ has lost the dressing room? Don’t think the manager has the fans onside which can make a difference as has been said previously. The fans will continue to support the team but you can see that a lot of fans want a change of manager. We have some fantastic players on paper but they aren’t playing as good as they could in my opinion.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Home or Away
Topic Originator: RossF  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 19:50

No one can blame the fans today. The atmosphere was excellent until the midfield fell asleep for the Falkirk goal. The board need to get rid of Johnson now. I’d be very surprised if they do howeve.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: summeragent  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 20:16

Why do people think our away form is good?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: tappies par  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 20:21

Who knows why we’re better away from home? Are the players starting to feel the pressure? Do we have more confidence away from home. Teams don’t tend to sit in as much when they are at home. Teams come to EEP and most sit in and try and catch us on the break. We’ve been caught out a few times. We need to have the right attitude and be up for every game home or away. I don’t think the manager is getting the best out of the players. Saturday nights are so much better after a win.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: