DAFC.net
Home 23 September 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Has he gone yet?
Topic Originator: BMMMH  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 22:03

Not one to advocate someone getting their jotters but I really can’t see any other possible outcome. The last couple of results have done nothing but paper over the massive cracks.

How many more baffling decisions, team selections and tactics can we be expected to sit back and accept? Constant high balls to two strikers barely tall enough to get a go on the waltzers, a slower midfield than a week in jail and a captain who is simply not a leader.

For me AJ has totally lost the plot. Taking Higgy off when he was the only player making anything happen, FFS!

Our signings have been questionable at best. FEB would be better served sitting in the stand eating bridies and drinking bovril, the game totally changed when we lost Keena and put him on. Poor first touch and just looked lost up top - granted he was getting balls punted up to him but even his control was way off.

Failing to take any positives out of that really, didn’t get close to the 50/50, bovril too hot and coupon bust!

Best part of the day was the young lad singing in Charlie D’s.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Has he gone yet?
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 23:25

You can always depend on a decent shift from Stevie.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: