DAFC.net
Home 19 September 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Fear of Change or Embrace
Topic Originator: yvb-par  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 22:07

Unfortunately today was the first that I can remember that I left early. The Dundee United game my concentration was was gone, it was like being at church where your mind wonders after a few hundred words, the brain doesn't take it in and you zone out, looking forward to your dinner or something else.
Looking at the dug out for inspiration I could not see any support from Sandy Clark. The manager looked lost.
Time for change and it has to be embraced and not feared by the board of directors.

Post Edited (Sat 10 Nov 22:10)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Today
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 22:16

I just go to every home game these days, with kids it restricts me, I just go now for the breather, I don't look forward to the games anymore, when we lose a goal it doesn't bother me, has happened all so often, the quality of football is rotten.

We lost a lot of decent players and they've
been replaced by duds.

We have a manager who after a few years still can't tactically manage a game and change things when things are turning bad.

I'm just glad it's two weeks off now!
[IP address logged]
 Re: Fear of Change or Embrace
Topic Originator: steviethepar  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 22:29

Unfortunately we are led by happy clappers not a real board and management structure

Johnston should honourable and resign if he really supports this team
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dd23  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 22:32

Quote:

steviethepar, Sat 10 Nov 22:29

Unfortunately we are led by happy clappers not a real board and management structure

Johnston should honourable and resign if he really supports this team

Of course he doesn’t support the team, he’s not a Pars fan he’s a football manager, that’s his job. He signed a contract and he’s entitled to expect the club to honour it, just as they would expect him to if he got a better offer. Compensation would need to be agreed if so, but don’t confuse manager with fan. Especially in this case.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: yvb-par  
Date:   Sat 10 Nov 23:20

For a team playing at home, where is the momentum, pressurising when attacking is it me, why are we all negative where it's acceptable to play back in order to go forward
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: