DAFC.net
Home 19 September 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 These next 2 weeks
Topic Originator: Dafc1996  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 11:12

We now have 2 weeks grace from this horrible season till we play Ross county away...... I feel it's time now to release aj and clark of their contracts and spend the time integrating a new management team.
I don't think Stevie Crawford is short term or long term our saving grace but feel Stevie has the leverage to put great input into this club...
Personally I would like to see Stevie as assistant to whoever we get...I feel the budget we have to put a new manager in place and to give him a decent wage would scare alot of potential manager's off...would it be possible to use Stevie as assistant while he also carries on reserve team duties....this would free up most of Clarks not so hard earned wages to make the potential new manager's wages more desirable therefore opening up a new list of maybe better names for the job.....
This has to end and end soon and hope the board either back aj and clark or get rid early thus week so we can start new beginnings and breathe life back into our team.

Post Edited (Sun 11 Nov 11:14)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: These next 2 weeks
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 11:33

Stevie Crawford is part of the current management team.

He has not got a good record as a manager.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dafc1996  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 11:47

Never said manager.....said assistant to manager. Maybe if we get rid of all then and make a decent package look desirable to the next management team. If we don't then we will end up with Crawford as manager
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 11:47

"would it be possible to use Stevie as assistant while he also carries on reserve team duties"

maybe but you still need another coach.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: HalbeathRoad  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 12:09

Not sure I get the Stevie Crawford love in. Our management team is awful compared to last season. AJ, Clark and Crawford ? Not earning their crust imo
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 12:31

We need a hard man as a manager, someone like Sir Alex. However that someone has to be within our budget.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 14:28

That's why I suggested Butcher a few weeks back.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 15:04

Explain how Crawford has improved our strikers?

I Hope You're Ok Today....
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: the saline hill puma  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 16:28

Quote:

Rastapari, Sun 11 Nov 15:04

How do you know he works with the strikers? From watching the warm up it seems to be Clark who works with the forward players

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 16:32

You mean he throws a ball to them, which they then punt over the bar or right at the keeper.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Angus_W  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 16:41

Good point from Rasta..........

Our forward line is toothless.

We have coach who has played CF at club/country level for 15 years. I'm sure he could help in the analysis & coaching of our current setup to get more from the forward line.

You may be employed to run the reserves but that's not to say you can't help out elsewhere within the team structure.

🔩 ya 🚀
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 16:48

Quote:

the saline hill puma, Sun 11 Nov 16:28

Quote:

Rastapari, Sun 11 Nov 15:04

How do you know he works with the strikers? From watching the warm up it seems to be Clark who works with the forward players

How do I know?
Oh I Don't know....rough guess as he used to be a striker...no?
Anyhoo his presence hasn't changed anything has it?

I Hope You're Ok Today....
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1981par  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 18:39

Win at Ross County and back in the mix. I think we should stick with AJ. Give him a few more games.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 18:50

When I go to games I tend to go in early and watch the team warming up. The one thing that is obvious is they can't shoot. At the end of the training Sandy Clark throws the ball and the forwardd try to score however its a rarity if the get the ball into the net. During this there is no opposition except the goalkeeper, at school this called shoot in. I look at them and think these guys (our forwards) would have not got into our staff team.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: