DAFC.net
Home 17 September 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 New manager and the timing.
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 12:36

If we are to change manager the timing is important.
Several teams have changed manager in Scotland recently and seen no improvement on earlier efforts. At the end of the day it's still the same group they've had to work with.

For that reason if we change manager the new man must be given December to look at the current squad and then the January window to address his needs.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: New manager and the timing.
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 12:55

Agreed, although I don’t think there will be much of a budget left, I would imagine the inspired signing of muirhead won’t be cheap.

Plus we might be saddled with faz till the end of the season.

Even worse hippo has a contract to the end of next season!

What the duck is going on with our p*** poor recruitment.

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!

Post Edited (Sun 11 Nov 13:01)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 12:55

why have I got his thought the board wont do anything with a free weekend ahead, we get thumped by County, they decide to change it at that point but have then wasted 2 or 3 weeks delaying the inevitable

make the change now, ideally get someone in before the County game or to take over for the home game against Morton and give everyone a lift going in to that game.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: incognito  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 13:27

Dundee Utd and Falkirk have both improved, we went from beating both of them to being beaten twice! They are getting better whilst we are getting worse. AJ out now no time for waiting a bad result next week and Falkirk beat Patrick we are then 3 points from the wrong play offs. We have a big squad on a lot of money playing terrible it needs to change!!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: