DAFC.net
Home 17 September 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Home v away
Topic Originator: evo!  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 13:13

Checking livescore app i noted something

Pretty much every team in the league, aside partick and ayr, have a better away than home record.

Our home record is second worst in league but only 3 teams are in double figures for points gathered at home.

While there are a lot of issues with the quality and substitutions with us, is there any other reasons as to why away sides are for the most part doing better this season?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Home v away
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 11 Nov 13:23

That's interesting, evo. I was going to do some research myself after noticing that yesterday's Championship games resulted in 4 away wins and one draw. Based on our own experience it's probably because most away teams sit in and hit on the break and home teams find that difficult to deal with.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: