DAFC.net
Home 19 May 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 A big Thank you
Topic Originator: stevemac  
Date:   Fri 16 Nov 20:50

Don't know if the person is on here or not but a great man found my season ticket in Touch (didn't even know i'd lost it !) and tried to find me on Facebook.My surname is spelled wrong on my card so he had no luck.He then went into the club shop to find my address and delivered it to my door tonight.

I wasn't in but he left it with my daughter.If you are on here or know him then thank you,let me know who he is as i'm due him a beer.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A big Thank you
Topic Originator: dave67  
Date:   Fri 16 Nov 21:37

I don't think the club would give your address out. Possibly a member of staff dropped it off. But congratulations on somebody trying to get it back to you

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Fri 16 Nov 21:38

Quote:

stevemac, Fri 16 Nov 20:50

Don't know if the person is on here or not but a great man found my season ticket in Touch (didn't even know i'd lost it !) and tried to find me on Facebook.My surname is spelled wrong on my card so he had no luck.He then went into the club shop to find my address and delivered it to my door tonight.

I wasn't in but he left it with my daughter.If you are on here or know him then thank you,let me know who he is as i'm due him a beer.

I hope the club didn't give them your address. Sounds like they have breached the Data Protection Act if they have
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Boston Red Sox  
Date:   Fri 16 Nov 22:35

Bugger the data protection, I found it rocked up at east end, got numerous addresses went round them all getting gifts in the process then dropped it off. 2 gallon of staropramen in Charlie Ds neebs, I’m the one with the pars scarf👍

Same rules apply
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: WORST  
Date:   Sat 17 Nov 06:13

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par Lament  
Date:   Sat 17 Nov 07:20

Excellent story ruined by a couple of bed wetters worrying about data protection!What a pair of utter cretins.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RhinoPars  
Date:   Sat 17 Nov 07:25

Nice to see common sense winning the day - Well done sir!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ipswichpar  
Date:   Sat 17 Nov 08:14

Quote:

Par Lament, Sat 17 Nov 07:20

Excellent story ruined by a couple of bed wetters worrying about data protection!What a pair of utter cretins.

You think that now, but wait until someone gives your address to a glamourous Russian assassin.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Sat 17 Nov 08:45

.NET summed up to a T! Getting knickers in a twist about DP - Some people literally could not do good on here.

Well done to who ever involved!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end