DAFC.net
Home 12 December 2018 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 New DVD for School Visits
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Tue 27 Nov 05:23

Dotnet is understandably a bit gloomy at the moment. I can tell you the players are absolutely determined to turn things around and convinced they can.

Here's the link to the new video clip Craig Brown and the Pars TV team have put together for the Pars Tackle Health visits:-

https://youtu.be/af-kfURflYY

Quite uplifting isn't it?

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: New DVD for School Visits
Topic Originator: WORST  
Date:   Tue 27 Nov 05:47

I enjoyed that. Thanks for posting that, GG.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Tue 27 Nov 07:42

Pleasing to see. Thanks GG.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Tue 27 Nov 08:01

That's good.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Tue 27 Nov 09:34

It's good they censored it for the kids by leaving out any footage of the match!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 27 Nov 10:02

Quote:

wee eck, Tue 27 Nov 09:34

It's good they censored it for the kids by leaving out any footage of the match!

😃

Aye, the old one showed a couple of cracking goals from last season. Unfortunately, neither scorer is with the Pars now..... ☹

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Tue 27 Nov 11:11

Good stuff.

As fans we concentrate (rightly) on the 90 minutes on the Saturday, but it's worth remembering how much preparation goes on behind the scenes in the build-up. Good to see some of the backroom guys as well.

Support Pars United (costs you nothing) when you shop online with 3100 retailers and insurance firms etc, including Argos, Amazon, John Lewis, Tesco, LV=, O2 etc.
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/parsalive
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sierra Nevada  
Date:   Tue 27 Nov 11:14

What an easy shift being a footballer.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 27 Nov 11:58

''What an easy shift being a footballer.''

Aye, wish I'd decided to be one. I could have retired 30 years ago.

Didn't you think of it either, SN? ;-)

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sierra Nevada  
Date:   Tue 27 Nov 12:26

Two left feet unfortunately GG. It might not look it on a Saturday but these guys have a rare talent to even get to Pars level.

Which means playing football, going to the gym and watching re-runs of football matches is something I have to do in my spare time instead.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafcburty  
Date:   Tue 27 Nov 12:55

Quote:

GG Riva, Tue 27 Nov 05:23

Dotnet is understandably a bit gloomy at the moment. I can tell you the players are absolutely determined to turn things around and convinced they can.

Here's the link to the new video clip Craig Brown and the Pars TV team have put together for the Pars Tackle Health visits:-

It was a pleasure to help create this video alongside Craig and Lewis Blackhall.

I hope the kids can take something out of what we have created and I am glad you find it uplifting GG.

As you've said, the players are as frustrated as ourselves at the moment, with the poor results, but, are fully focused on changing this around. The training section was cut down to keep in with the video time-limits as the sessions are high intensity and focus on all the areas you'd like to think AJ works on.

With the benefit of having the gym at EEP now, the guys are able to warm-up before training (I believe called "Activation") as well as then doing strength and conditioning work in the afternoon, so, it is fair to say, the players don't just turn up and swan around for a couple of hours then head home. Most guys are in at 9am and can still be there doing extra stuff when the stadium is being locked up at 4pm.

The players we have are dedicated and want to continue improving and developing, both individually and collectively. Hopefully that'll become evident on the pitch, soon.

Sorry if I've side-tracked your OP, GG!

https://jordanburtfootball.com
bringing you up-to-date Interviews, Match Reports and much more!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Tue 27 Nov 14:49

Interesting, do we always train at Kelty?

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Tue 27 Nov 15:52

Enjoyed that thanks for sharing GG
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SeasonedPar  
Date:   Tue 27 Nov 15:58

Good post Jordan
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SeasonedPar  
Date:   Tue 27 Nov 16:04

Great stuff GG. Well done all involved.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Tue 27 Nov 16:24

officially the partnetship is with Mckane park for training facilities but certainly looked a bit of a washout down there when passed the other morning on my run to work so guess Kelty is the winter venue and already partnership there hosting reserve team games.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 28 Nov 08:00

Quote:

dafcburty, Tue 27 Nov 12:55

Quote:

GG Riva, Tue 27 Nov 05:23

It was a pleasure to help create this video alongside Craig and Lewis Blackhall.

I hope the kids can take something out of what we have created and I am glad you find it uplifting GG.

As you've said, the players are as frustrated as ourselves at the moment, with the poor results, but, are fully focused on changing this around. The training section was cut down to keep in with the video time-limits as the sessions are high intensity and focus on all the areas you'd like to think AJ works on.

With the benefit of having the gym at EEP now, the guys are able to warm-up before training (I believe called "Activation") as well as then doing strength and conditioning work in the afternoon, so, it is fair to say, the players don't just turn up and swan around for a couple of hours then head home. Most guys are in at 9am and can still be there doing extra stuff when the stadium is being locked up at 4pm.

The players we have are dedicated and want to continue improving and developing, both individually and collectively. Hopefully that'll become evident on the pitch, soon.

Sorry if I've side-tracked your OP, GG!

No apology necessary, Burty. You guys do a great job around the club and we're very lucky to have you. You're contribution is much appreciated. There are so many reasons to love being a Par, even if things on the park are not at the level we'd like them to be.😊

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: