DAFC.net
Home 12 December 2018 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Highlights Morton
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Sun 2 Dec 13:17

https://dafc.co.uk/fixture.php?SID=First+Team&D=2018-12-01&ID=1127&h=1

up now

AJ at 3pm
James Craigen 5pm

2mx: http://2mx.co.uk

Post Edited (Sun 02 Dec 13:17)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Highlights Morton
Topic Originator: Higgys Mohawk  
Date:   Sun 2 Dec 13:23

Watching it back you can see how much we dominated. If (and it’s a big if based on how we’ve done so far this season) we can start playing like that every week the fans who vowed never to be back under AJ will be regretting that decision. Hopefully a boost to the confidence and we can get some consistency now.

The mowhawk (also referred to as a mohican) is a hairstyle in which, in the most common variety, both sides of the head are shaven, leaving a strip of noticeably longer hair in the centre.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Sun 2 Dec 14:55

Haven't watched the highlights, but from being at the game, I'd say that was one of our best performances since the Hearts game.
My hands were warm with applauding the many attacks and chances created. We could have doubled our tally.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Sun 2 Dec 15:08

While it was great to win, great to score early to take some of the pressure off and great to see a good overall performance rewarded worth 3 points... I did think for a long patch in the second half we were totally flat, lacking energy and were sitting really deep inviting them to play. Thankfully they're were gash and couldn't capitalise as other teams have against us, so while we deserved the win, there is defo room for improvement around that 55 to 75 minute mark. If we can resolve whatever that is (fitness, fresh legs, concentrating, belief whatever) then we should bag a play off place
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Higgys Mohawk  
Date:   Sun 2 Dec 15:13

Quote:

DBP, Sun 02 Dec 15:08

While it was great to win, great to score early to take some of the pressure off and great to see a good overall performance rewarded worth 3 points... I did think for a long patch in the second half we were totally flat, lacking energy and were sitting really deep inviting them to play. Thankfully they're were gash and couldn't capitalise as other teams have against us, so while we deserved the win, there is defo room for improvement around that 55 to 75 minute mark. If we can resolve whatever that is (fitness, fresh legs, concentrating, belief whatever) then we should bag a play off place

We were calling out for a substitute during that flat period. Beadling into midfield or Hippo for Muirhead (who had his best game for us so far). Think that might’ve freshened things up.

The mowhawk (also referred to as a mohican) is a hairstyle in which, in the most common variety, both sides of the head are shaven, leaving a strip of noticeably longer hair in the centre.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG741  
Date:   Mon 3 Dec 01:34

Thanks for the highlights. Very enjoyable.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Gully Pars  
Date:   Mon 3 Dec 04:16

Great block by Devine, from a shot that looked like it was going to cause Robinson problems.

M Dunlop
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Mon 3 Dec 08:35

Aye, they brought on Telfer in the second half and I thought they dominated the game during that period, it was crying out for us to put an extra body in midfield to try and regain control of midfield.
It was a mixture of some good defending but some particularly awful decision making from Morton that meant they didn't carve out the chances there dominence perhaps deserved.

Absolutely ecstatic with the three points, still pretty concerned with AJ.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Mon 3 Dec 10:57

Shows what can happen when the players all turn up and look lively, even if the subs were late.

Happy for them to be late every week if we win 3-0.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: