DAFC.net
Home 12 December 2018 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 FAISSAL'S INTERVIEW ON COWS RE MORTON GAME
Topic Originator: steaua  
Date:   Mon 3 Dec 12:25

Superb read and a great insight re the team.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: FAISSAL'S INTERVIEW ON COWS RE MORTON GAME
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Mon 3 Dec 14:57

He's clearly delighted. Hope it makes him just relax that wee bit as I think he's been trying almost too hard when he gets half a chance.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: WORST  
Date:   Mon 3 Dec 15:03

I posted this on the other thread earlier, and I agree with mach1 regarding Fass trying so hard to score it’s having an adverse impact on his game.
———-

IMO, Fass has been steadily improving over the past month or so.
More and more of his wee touches and awesome control are coming off, and he is a perpetual pain in the hoop for defending teams with them needing two men on him most of the time.
The laddie played even better after scoring imo, and I’m sure this’ll be the boost he and the team needs to get their game flowing.
All in all, it was a very good winning performance from our lads, and as I said on another thread, the start of our climb back up the league.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Higgys Mohawk  
Date:   Mon 3 Dec 16:40

I think his game has changed a bit from his last spell. He seems to be doing more of the link up play as opposed to getting on the end of crosses or through balls.

The mowhawk (also referred to as a mohican) is a hairstyle in which, in the most common variety, both sides of the head are shaven, leaving a strip of noticeably longer hair in the centre.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Mon 3 Dec 18:04

Yes, sometimes it looks more like the Moffat role when he was last here.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1981par  
Date:   Mon 3 Dec 20:06

He’s been hopeless so far. Hope the goal kicks him on and scores goals what strikers do.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Angus_W  
Date:   Mon 3 Dec 21:10

Hopeless is a bit harsh ........ maybe trying to hard or making the wrong decisions. His annoying ability to wander offside is tiresome. We know what he can do hopefully that goal is going to help.

I think him & Keena with Muirhead on the wing may be the key.

🔩 ya 🚀

Post Edited (Mon 03 Dec 21:11)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: petrie_pants  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 12:24

It hasn't worked out so will be best if he's let go back to Dundee in January and we can look to get someone in on loan from elsewhere.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 12:31

On another thread it says Hearts can't just recall Keena if he's on a year loan so why would be able to cancel Faiss's loan if Dundee don't want him back? Anyway, I think AJ will probably want to keep him.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: steaua  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 13:13

If a player who is on loan for a season, with a contract up at the end of that season , wishes to sign a pre-contract in January can he?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 17:58

Probably won’t want to due to the abuse some of our own fans are starting to throw at him

Give the boy a chance to form a partnership with a regular team-mate instead of a different player every week

Post Edited (Wed 05 Dec 19:06)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: