DAFC.net
Home 12 December 2018 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Keena.....
Topic Originator: renegade master  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 00:06

Heard from a big Jambo with all sorts of contacts at Tynecastle that they will recall him this month.

Would be a huge blow if true!

But Hearts are plummeting fast so while doing well here are Hearts right to call him back?🤔
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Keena.....
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 00:30

That would be bad news given his positive contribution lately. We just don't seem to have other options in the squad that work up front.

Whatever happened to Callum Smith? Looks like he has disappeared from view at Arbroath, where it seems he has played six and scored once.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Higgys Mohawk  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 05:11

They are struggling up top so it’s not beyond the realms of possibility. That’ll be the end of our season if it happens as I can’t see anyone else scoring regularly for us.

The mowhawk (also referred to as a mohican) is a hairstyle in which, in the most common variety, both sides of the head are shaven, leaving a strip of noticeably longer hair in the centre.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 06:09

''Whatever happened to Callum Smith? Looks like he has disappeared from view at Arbroath, where it seems he has played six and scored once.''

Callum has been out injured. He's coming back in a couple of weeks and should be fully fit by then, Oz.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Mr P  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 07:47

If my memory serves me correct it was a seasons loan, not sure how he can be recalled if agreed it was for the season.

He has only just got himself up to full fitness so a big gamble if he can be recalled for Levine as the top league won't be an easy transition for him.

We will just have to wait and see, speculation and rumours won't do us any favours either.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 08:42

The BBC article published at the time says both Keena and Martin signed 1 year loan deals "although the latter can be recalled in January"

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 09:17

Pretty sure a recall can only happen if all three parties (player and both clubs) agree, unless there's a break clause inserted into the deal so unless there's a pre-existing agreement he should be staying here.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 09:37

I always assumed that if a club want a player (that they own) back, they can take him and it was probably written in to any loan deal.
Seems logical Anyhoo

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 11:09

Agree with higgy, if we loose him it will be even more of a struggle til the end of the season.

He’s the only one in the team with any pace and has the best movement up there, every time we got in behind Morton it was with him.

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: steaua  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 11:38

Oh Aye , if I am not mistaken I think it was Aidan's strike partner who got the penalty v Morton. I do hope certain players do not read some of the poster's contributions on here. Keep this partnership up front, they compliment each other. Heads up boys.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: WORST  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 12:06

I’m told by a no so big Jambo, but a Jambo none the less, that Keena won’t be going back, and that they will be looking for an emergency loan deal to tide them over.

It’ll be a shame if we lose the lad, but if they do call him back then so be it.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Boston Red Sox  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 12:08

Quote:

steaua, Tue 04 Dec 11:38

Oh Aye , if I am not mistaken I think it was Aidan's strike partner who got the penalty v Morton. I do hope certain players do not read some of the poster's contributions on here. Keep this partnership up front, they compliment each other. Heads up boys.

Aye, his striking partner is banging them in from open play.

Same rules apply
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 12:36

The criticism of Fais is a bit like the criticism of Clark last season. I can't think of any 'sitters' he has missed. The problem is a lack of opportunities.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 12:47

It's also worth remembering that if Hearts did want him back and we agreed, that he couldn't go back til the opening of the January transfer window - when Hearts have a new striker arriving from Europe anyway. WORST, there are no such things as emergency loads these days. Except for a genuine injury to a goalkeeper for one week at a time.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: HalbeathRoad  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 12:53

Footballers don’t care what the opinions of fans on a football forum are surely ? The turnaround on Faz has been utterly mental. He was massively over hyped before a baw was kicked and now he’s getting criticism for basically being at the level he’s always been at. It’s utterly baffling.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 13:50

Whoopee Doooooooo! Does it matter how they are scored as long as the ball goes in the net.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 17:11

The problem with Faiss is that he isn't getting in to the correct position to get opportunitys, is it a coincidence that your more natural strikers in Ryan and now Keena seem to get easier chances? They actually know what runs to make and where to stand.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Boston Red Sox  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 17:20

Moffat was lambasted for not scoring enough but he still has Faisal on toast in this department whilst being twice the footballer. It would be interesting to see a Moffat and Keena pairing🤔

Same rules apply
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 17:31

Considering Moffat was a seasoned footballer when he was playing in the same team as Faissal, it would have been odd if he wasn't more experiened.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Higgys Mohawk  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 18:08

Quote:

Grant, Tue 04 Dec 17:11

The problem with Faiss is that he isn't getting in to the correct position to get opportunitys, is it a coincidence that your more natural strikers in Ryan and now Keena seem to get easier chances? They actually know what runs to make and where to stand.

Yeah I agree with this. So far this season Faiss has looked more of a link up player as opposed to a goalscorer. He has his back to goal more often than not when he receives the ball and doesn’t seem to be in the right place for chances like the one Keena had on Saturday and Ryan v Falkirk. Hopefully his luck will change in that department.

The mowhawk (also referred to as a mohican) is a hairstyle in which, in the most common variety, both sides of the head are shaven, leaving a strip of noticeably longer hair in the centre.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: