DAFC.net
Home 12 December 2018 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Firhill for thrills
Topic Originator: DAVEDAFC  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 15:55

Who’s all going? I’ll make this one, first game for me since the horror show against Falkirk. Surprisingly excited and expect us to get the 3 points.

We’re on our way! We’re on our way! 🇾🇪🏁🍻
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Firhill for thrills
Topic Originator: steaua  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 16:02

Unable to go as I am working at the Christmas Fayre at the Care Home where my Husband is a resident. I will go with a 2-0 win for the Pars.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 16:05

Any experience of parking for Firhill folks. I take its just streets and the likelihood of "watch yer motor pal" .?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 16:22

Side streets but no Old Firm style "watch your car" nonsense there.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: back oh the net  
Date:   Tue 4 Dec 16:59

Quote:

Westies squint kicks, Tue 04 Dec 16:05

Any experience of parking for Firhill folks. I take its just streets and the likelihood of "watch yer motor pal" .?

Watch the street at the back of Firhill it’s got an awfy high curb if you manage to get parked up on the grass a ripped the door skirt of ma car last time a was there

Come on ye pars ⚽️
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FergPar  
Date:   Wed 5 Dec 11:20

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Thu 6 Dec 17:32

Still traumatised by the thought of that game at Firhill when Thistle came from behind in time added on and pushed us into the play offs which resulted in relegation from the big league.

Or is my memory failing even more than usual ?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JnrB  
Date:   Thu 6 Dec 18:06

Last time I was there we got humped 5-1 or 5-0. Remember Forbes ran the show and scored a screamer.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Fri 7 Dec 10:43

As a gesture of identification and support for the team, I am going to walk it from my house, all the way to Firhill. Whether this huge deed of self denial and effort will spur the boys on to a great victory I don't know but if it does it will give me the boasting rights with my Thistle supporting pal who wanted me to view the game with him in the Thistle end. That would not be possible I explained due to my uncontrollable urge to verbalise my emotions during the game. I will meet up and go to the game with him but when we arrive at the ground the gloves are off.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: