DAFC.net
Home 19 June 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Disgrace
Topic Originator: Sammy_Must_Die  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 16:59

That was an absolute disgrace today. No fight, no character and no one warming up throughout the second half when everyone could see we needed to make a change.

AJ...do everyone a favour and when you leave tonight, never come back!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Disgrace
Topic Originator: Bannockburn Par  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 17:05

Chairman will be out telling you off for critising the manager etc etc with his rose tinted glasses on.

Time for AJ to go...Alloa desvered their point. A club with an excellent manager getting the best out of his limited squad.

Can’t wait for the same match report from Johnson.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sammy_Must_Die  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 17:09

I just don't know how anyone can continue to back AJ when the product on the park is atrocious. I don't care how much else he does behind the scenes, ultimately he is responsible for results and they are just not good enough.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG4  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 17:16

Topic Originator: Bannockburn Par like | nolike
Date: Sat 5 Jan 17:05

"Chairman will be out telling you off for critising the manager etc etc with his rose tinted glasses on."

The chairman needs to grow a set and punt the useless incumbent. That much is for sure. He'll notice the lost coin because walk up's just wont go. The stands getting marginally emptier every game, Legends Emptier, more vociferous crowds (Like the boos at the end today)

"Time for AJ to go...Alloa desvered their point. A club with an excellent manager getting the best out of his limited squad."

Jim Goodwin is actually a very good shout and an option our BOD should be looking at. Organised, hard to break down and doing not bad on a shoe string budget i'd say!

"Can’t wait for the same match report from Johnson."

Yeah me either so i'll just say Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz already.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Frank Butchers LoveHandles  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 17:21

We were so slow and casual in that second half. Alloa bullied us.

Screaming out for changes from about 55/60 mins yet Johnston does nothing again. Grow a set Board and get rid of this charlatan now.

Awight Pat!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dafc1996  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 17:39

If the board have given that clown a budget for this window.. I would whip it off him and put it towards his payoff to get him out.... out and out now. Enough of this farce..... 2 steps forward 4 steps back.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Gaz3822  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 17:49

I'm absolutely bealing after that 2nd half, the anger is blowing out my ears.
Im actually so embarrassed its no real.
That clown of a manager needs to go, not got a clue what he's doing.
If the board were watching and not embarrassed there's something seriously wrong at the club.
Alloa played well 2nd half but those idiots on the sidelines do not know the first thing about tactical changes, and everyone could see the equalizer was coming. I just thought it was set up for Spence to grab the goal.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc-chris1  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 19:34

[Post Deleted] - Reported as abusive
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 19:35

Stupid statement

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sue Par Chew  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 19:44

Times up. Clowns who back AJ need their head looked,should have been punted months ago. BOD at fault too with 2 year contract,will come back to haunt us.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end