DAFC.net
Home 22 March 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Embarrassing
Topic Originator: DAVEDAFC  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 17:02

The fact that some people out there still back AJ is pathetic. How anyone who supports the Pars can be happy with that clown in charge is beyond me. And our spineless board will probably still through money at him over the course of the month to try and save themselves from the terrible decision they made to give him a 2 year deal. Get him so far tae F%#k. Pathetic.

https://thefitbawfiles.blog/

Blog on all things Scottish football, check it out!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Embarrassing
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 17:09

Have to agree AJ .Has had enough time .
Its sad to say im loosing mynpassion of over 50 years watching the pars .
Today we were well in control but ebded up fortunate not to loose the game.
They were all over us second half .One we saved off the line .we needed an OG .Playing against part time oposition at home .
We cant manage to close out the game running into extra time .
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SergioDuarte  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 17:12

Time up for AJ unfortunately.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: BigSolBamba  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 17:14

AJ out. Special shout out to the players who didny want to play at all second half. Devine and Longridge at fault and were terrible today. Keena only one with pass marks for me. No change by AJ in system to ensure the win cost us most. Falkirk result papered the cracks but here we are again
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mars par  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 17:17

Any money that could be spent on a new player's wage in January should be put towards buying out AJs contract. We've got a squad that should be competing for the title, a new player or two won't make a difference, a new manager would
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 17:17

The sad thing is so many people, myself included are just seeming to accept these poor results. I’m not even that upset about it anymore. The board need to act or they risk completely alienating sections of the support.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 17:18

Quote:

mars par, Sat 05 Jan 17:17

Any money that could be spent on a new player's wage in January should be put towards buying out AJs contract. We've got a squad that should be competing for the title, a new player or two won't make a difference, a new manager would

100% this.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Ianoappar  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 19:35

Out fought and out thought today teams reflect their managers,our manager is reticent to change or just doesn't know how to. Crying out for subs today but nothing,on the other side is a manager who is working with a part time squad who give their all for him,and made the changes to effect the outcome of the game. Time for the board to seriously think of changing the manager.But won't hold my breath on that happening, absolute desperate display second half .
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 19:51

AJ wants his payoff guys, can be the only reason he’s sabotaging the team by hanging the players who are knackered out to dry.

Would imagine him and sandy have had enough and just want paid off.

Just sitting here drenched in my own positivity! AJ is gone!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parbucks  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 21:16

Any money we have to spend should go to getting rid of this management team.

We have good players but AJ and his support team are tactically inept. The lack of any shape, fighting spirit or how to change a game would indicate they are incapable of getting the best out of those we have.

Bringing in new players will not solve the root problem.

Time for change...at the top.... before it is too late.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 21:20

I certainly wouldn’t let AJ bring in any new players who’s contracts don’t expire in the summer.

Just sitting here drenched in my own positivity! AJ is gone!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: pacifist  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 22:10

He wants a pay off - that now seems so obvious. Two year deal? How did that happen? Not a people person at all - people don't matter, he ain't going without cash - but he needs to go and the board need to wise up.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jwd1103  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 22:29

Maybe not a popular view but leave AJ & co in place until their contracts run out & leave those who awarded them to deal with the situation, be it falling gate receipts or , god forbid, relegation.

The board make the decisions and are supposedly Pars fans...then let them deal with the consequencies of their decisions
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: BigJPar  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 22:45

Quote:

jwd1103, Sat 5 Jan 22:29

Maybe not a popular view but leave AJ & co in place until their contracts run out & leave those who awarded them to deal with the situation, be it falling gate receipts or , god forbid, relegation.

The board make the decisions and are
supposedly Pars fans...then let them deal with the consequencies of their decisions

What does this nonsense actually mean?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bamba-Daft  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 22:50

Means the board have made their bed, now they have to lie in it. Giving a 2 year deal to AJ has been proven to be an absolute disaster of a decision. They still have time to do something about it, it’s not too late to get someone else in. I honestly think someone else could get much more out of the players we have. Have some balls and fix your mistake!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jwd1103  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 22:51

The nonsense means make the board make the decision re AJ - they appointed him, gave him a 2 year contract & they will decide when he goes. Fans can only vote with their feet at the end of the day

How hard to understand was that ?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Sat 5 Jan 23:33

Bad as AJ is what exactly does his assistant do .

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sun 6 Jan 13:54

Perhaps it means. The chairman doesn't have the guts to sack him, by not doing so we might be relegated and the blame will lie with the chairman so Ross himself will have to move on.
Last year I stopped going after the Morton Cup game. This year I am fighting with myself as to whether or not I will stop going back this season. The club already have my season ticket money so they won't loose ou financially. Perhaps a new manager with new ideas might make me think again.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: