DAFC.net
Home 18 June 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 New Start
Topic Originator: ParfectXI  
Date:   Wed 9 Jan 14:42

Its a new start for the Pars - Its a pity we have 3 away games on the bounce but lets get a great turnout at Dundee and Raith to show the new management team or any prospective managers just how good a support and how great a club we have.

When us fans are "up for it" there are few supports that can match us for passion and noise - unfortunately its been sadly missing for too long. Lets get it back and kick our season into gear.

We have too good a squad to be in our position and enough time to turn things around - and I firmly believe if we all get behind the team we can be the deciding factor that turns the games around.

I can't think of any more cliche's - oh yeh - hopefully no more Saturdays where we are sick as a parrot and more Over the moons!!

Definitely Cliche'd out now
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: New Start
Topic Originator: DRreturns  
Date:   Wed 9 Jan 14:54

The support has been decent recently, surprisingly!
If we had beaten Alloa I think a few would have travelled to Dundee but I’m not sure they will now

I’m here to take over!!
[IP address logged]
 Re: New Start
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Wed 9 Jan 15:46

Quote:

ParfectXI, Wed 9 Jan 14:42

Its a new start for the Pars - Its a pity we have 3 away games on the bounce but lets get a great turnout at Dundee and Raith to show the new management team or any prospective managers just how good a support and how great a club we have.

When us fans are "up for it" there are few supports that can match us for passion and noise - unfortunately its been sadly missing for too long. Lets get it back and kick our season into gear.

We have too good a squad to be in our position and enough time to turn things around - and I firmly believe if we all get behind the team we can be the deciding factor that turns the games around.

I can't think of any more cliche's - oh yeh - hopefully no more Saturdays where we are sick as a parrot and more Over the moons!!

Definitely Cliche'd out now

Huh! Parrotist !

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end