DAFC.net
Home 22 January 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Who's going to Tannadice
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Fri 11 Jan 14:22

I'm going now, to cheer Stevie and the boys on. It's great to have Fifers in charge again.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Who's going to Tannadice
Topic Originator: truesupporter  
Date:   Fri 11 Jan 18:21

Greg Shields was born in Falkirk!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Fri 11 Jan 18:29

I’m having the day off but I’ll be back in the hot seat next weekend for the Rovers game.

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Hummingbird Harry  
Date:   Fri 11 Jan 18:34

Never realised he was from Falkirk, always thought he was Glasgow. i know he was highly rated when learning his trade with Rangers
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Fri 11 Jan 18:41

ing up for hopefully a new beginning ,
COYP

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Fri 11 Jan 19:16

Might have been born in Falkirk(like any Dunfermline kids nowadays are born in Kirkcaldy) but raised in Kincardine and went to the High School like Crawford, there's two years between him and Crawford but Greg left to join Rangers at 16 if I remember so they might not have played together in the school team.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Faslane Par  
Date:   Fri 11 Jan 20:17

I played in the same school team as Greg in first and second year at the High school. Stevie was 2 years older I think and as far as I remember they never played in the same team.

Greg was an absolute stand out player at that age, easily the best I ever remember playing without throughout school/sunday league boys football. He was definitely on Rangers books at that age and I think he played for Salvesen boys team as well.

He lived in Kincardine but I don't remember who he actually supported. He was a great guy, very grounded no big headedness or anything like that considering he was on Rangers books.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: