DAFC.net
Home 22 April 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Good or bad
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 2 Feb 15:36

P.Thistle winning against ICT
Some will worry about the relegation gap. I like to see Caley dropping points and the gd improving. Looking good at EEP. No need to worry about the erse end. Close the gap and tje gates might improve again.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Good or bad
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sat 2 Feb 15:55

You start looking behind, it's the first step to relegation. Focus on who's in front. IF results stay as they are, we're not out the running.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sat 2 Feb 16:38

I revise what I said earlier...as it now stands we're three points off relegation playoffs.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: d3monstrate  
Date:   Sat 2 Feb 17:08

The problem is, the teams from 4th to 8th are struggling to consistently bring in points, the top three and bottom two are starting to get runs going.

I haven't managed to get to a game for a while, but going on the stats, until today, we really haven't looked like scoring, never mind winning, so unless we start to score more, we are only going to go down positions. I had already written off any chance of promotion playoff, so would've preferred ICT and QOS wins...
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: