DAFC.net
Home 17 February 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 45 minutes.
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 2 Feb 23:21

It is amazing the difference half a game can make. At half time I was looking up at QoS, Morton and ICT coming within reach and the possibility of closing the gap to 4th place to only 2 points if we beat ICT at home in a fortnight.
With Faiss and Anderson playing well together I was thinking folks would be back in numbers for the ICT game. There was a lot of hope and encouraging posts for the first time in ages.
45 minutes later all the positives are forgotten.

If 45 mins can make that amount of difference what can change in 1170 minutes.

Dont give up yet.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 45 minutes.
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Sat 2 Feb 23:28

Quote:

PARrot, Sat 2 Feb 23:21

It is amazing the difference half a game can make. At half time I was looking up at QoS, Morton and ICT coming within reach and the possibility of closing the gap to 4th place to only 2 points if we beat ICT at home in a fortnight.
With Faiss and Anderson playing well together I was thinking folks would be back in numbers for the ICT game. There was a lot of hope and encouraging posts for the first time in ages.
45 minutes later all the positives are forgotten.

If 45 mins can make that amount of difference what can change in 1170 minutes.

Dont give up yet.

My thoughts exactly

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
 Re: 45 minutes.
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sun 3 Feb 00:12

I read your mind and thought it sounded good so I pinched it before you could log on. 🙂

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: