DAFC.net
Home 17 February 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Next 5 games
Topic Originator: cfad  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 15:34

Other than Ayr away, 4 of the next 5 games are against either mid table teams or relegation rivals - three of which are at home. We need to pick up at least 9 or 10 points to try to move forward.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Next 5 games
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 15:38

It is a critical part of our season. We really need the crowd behind them. I hope people come back to support Craw, and the new strike partnership sends them home happy.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 16:33

Agree. Regardless of our opinions on the ex manager or the new incumbents we need to turn out in numbers and get behind the team.

If we don’t get a few points on the board during this spell then we are looking at 9/10th finish I am afraid.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 17:12

Let’s keep the positivity going, get right behind the lads and play our part
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Never10yairds  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 17:36

Critical we pick up 9 or more points from these games if we want to avoid a relegation dog fight that goes down to the last few games.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: chewie  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 18:04

Trouble is, the form teams are below us. It really could all come together, as the worst teams are currently us and Morton, possibly Inverness. Interesting times and at least 2 or 3 wins needed.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 18:14

Danger of negativity creeping in, let’s keep it positive re support

I predict 4 wins and a draw from the next 5 games
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 18:19

How are Inverness going to cope with a fully fit Bruce?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 18:56

I think we need to realise he is only one man ! and lets not ask too much of him
I am not worried about how Inverness will cope with Bruce
My worry is how our shakey defense will cope with Inverness as we like to give cheap goals away by basic mistakes every week !
but i will be there to give the Pars my vocal support
cmon ye Pars
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 19:34

Borderline negative Wulliepar57, great to hear you are giving vocal support

Post Edited (Wed 06 Feb 19:35)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 19:46

1970par I like to try and be honest when I post never thought about it being negative but I can see what you mean
But at the same time Now I am quietly confident we have someone who can put the ball in the net ! hoping it rubs off on his flatmate too
Plus Bruce has now had a chance to train with the team so I am looking forward to the game
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 00:01

All for the positivity, team need to respond now.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 06:12

Partick and Alloa are the big games, absolutely have to win those.

If Bruce is going to make a difference we’ll need to see a lot more of the faz that turned up on sat.

Just sitting here drenched in my own positivity! AJ is gone!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ParsPryde  
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 15:53

Important couple of weeks now.

We have seen that the 3 new boys appear to have improved the team. Reports are that we played well in 1st half against Ross County but dropped focus/concentration/whatever in the 2nd and let the precious 3 points slip away.

We have a 2 week period to get the team working together and there will be several "new" players available to Craw (3 new players obtained in the window, several of the injured players expected back).

Get the team learning how each other interacts, build an understanding and maybe even get a few "set plays" to use to our advantage.

I've decided that I am going to be optimistic...... that we ARE about to start playing good football again, cut out stooooooopid mistakes and start clawing our way up that table and away from drop danger zone.

I always think that if we can get the "spark" to fire within the team, we will get going and finish the season on the up. The end result/final position may not be exactly as we want it now but we all want to see us back to the top end of the table instead of loitering around the abyss.

COYP (Please give us something to cheer about!)

==============
Have your say, Join the PST Today

Proud to be a Par

"If you don't want to wear the jersey, stay in the dressing room": Norrie McCathie
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: