DAFC.net
Home 19 April 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Morelos hatrick
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 21:47

Been sent off 3 times v Aberdeen this season

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Morelos hatrick
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 21:50

Poor lad is clearly being victimised by referees.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: NikNakPar  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 22:00

McGregor should have followed him.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Scrimmers249  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 22:15

It will be appealed and rescinded as always.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 22:15

The triple roll got marked 10 then he takes his hand away from his face to see if the ref was watching lol
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 22:22

What a annoying little fkr he must be to play against. No wonder the Zombies love him.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: renegade master  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 22:37

even the bench knew he was at it, never sent the physio on for about 15 mins, they then deemed him fit enough to take the red card!
A smart team would have called for a stretcher!!!!!!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 22:39

STV news never mentioned the sending off.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Wed 6 Feb 23:49

Would clean him right out if I was playing against him. Odious turd.
Let’s see what happens to that dirty cant, “Greegs” Could have broken the boy’s leg

It's bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Tribbiani  
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 01:32

Going by what McGregor and Morelos have gotten away with already this season, I’d be surprised if any action is taken against McGregor and the Morelos red will be rescinded.

Cracking game to watch though.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars Athletic  
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 03:14

Just seen the highlights mcgregor what a dirty b_stard. He knew what he was doing should have been a red and a pen to Aberdeen. His is worse than the other 2 red cards as his was premeditated. He has previous this season and got away with it lets see if they do anything about this one.

Post Edited (Thu 07 Feb 04:06)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 07:58

He's an embarrassment.

I Hope You're Ok Today....
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SergioDuarte  
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 13:56

He’s an odious little toad .
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: hamepages  
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 14:12

Disgusting creature at exactly the right club.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parplod  
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 14:19

There is a sweeping generalisation that footballers are thick and he is a prime example. He must have been close to a yellow for persistent fouling in the first half. He wants to play international football but what Colombian manager is going to plan a journey of thousands of miles only to find that he is suspended or only going to last an hour before getting sent off.

As Sergio Duarte says he is an odious individual and I know a few in the posh seats at Ibrox are embarrassed by him and just want shot of him at the earliest opportunity.

With all the negativity just now surrounding the performance of referees, last night was a prime example of players (on both sides) needing to have a good look at themselves before criticising officials. Our old pal Bobby Madden had a pretty decent game.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 14:27

Just noticed Rangers are appealing the red card. Prepare for the fallout whichever way the decision goes. Morelos will never change as long as his club are prepared to defend the indefensible.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gegganpar  
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 14:46

Biggest knob ever! Should be booted out of the country.

J angus blacklaws
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: richie5401  
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 14:47

Fair play to Morelos for making a late bid for the Oscars.Although his second goal was a bit of quality.

Mckenna will hopefully get his rescinded.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 14:53

Only just seen the highlights and I can't believe they've got the audacity to appeal the Morelos red card. They better extend the ban.

When you see the McGregor incident from behind the goal you can clearly see he's left the boot in so he should be on the end of some retrospective action too.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Swisspar  
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 15:02

Quote:

londonparsfan, Thu 7 Feb 14:53

Only just seen the highlights and I can't believe they've got the audacity to appeal the Morelos red card. They better extend the ban.

When you see the McGregor incident from behind the goal you can clearly see he's left the boot in so he should be on the end of some retrospective action too.

Don't hold your breath !
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 15:09

I'm not 😂
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 15:47

Quote:

londonparsfan, Thu 7 Feb 14:53

Not a snowball's, LPF. The establishment won't want to upset the establishment club.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 16:37

Aye it's a sad state of affairs.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Blackandwhiteblood  
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 17:41

Anybody that can remember the state of our pitch in the mid seventies . I bet Morelos wouldn't have rolled aboot on that or lain face doon. He would have drooned.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bandy  
Date:   Thu 7 Feb 18:09

Disgusting from McGregor. His intention is to collect the ball with his hands, so there’s no reason to lead with his foot. It’s a deliberate attempt to injure an opponent. Nothing less. He should ashamed.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 8 Feb 19:47

Banned for 3 games.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Valley Par  
Date:   Fri 8 Feb 19:51

he should be banned from Scottish Football ,they charge MacGregor and this numptie gets away with stamping oan the Dons player goolies then rolling about when nobody touched him .
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jbob  
Date:   Fri 8 Feb 19:52

Morelos is a horrible individual.
Only Suarez eclipses him as a cheating barsteward.

Bobs of the world unite
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1957Par  
Date:   Fri 8 Feb 21:19

Absolute seeth fest on the bears den forum. You have to ask if these zombies know what foul play is. The fact they think they are being hard done by is laughable.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: allparone  
Date:   Fri 8 Feb 21:38

Quote:

1957Par, Fri 8 Feb 21:19

Absolute seeth fest on the bears den forum. You have to ask if these zombies know what foul play is. The fact they think they are being hard done by is laughable.

There'll always be one side that feels justified and even then maybe not. Plenty posts have said he'd get away with it then when he doesn't it's a conspiracy because it wasn't done at the time. Scottish fitbaw in a nutshell.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 9 Feb 01:52

Obviously a lot of Rangers haters here. Morelos was trying to sidestep McKenna and got booted in the face and McGregor was just protecting himself from a reckless forward who could have pulled out since McGregor got his hands on the ball first.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 9 Feb 06:22

''Obviously a lot of Rangers haters here. Morelos was trying to sidestep McKenna and got booted in the face and McGregor was just protecting himself from a reckless forward who could have pulled out since McGregor got his hands on the ball first.''

Trying too hard, Paralex...

It's not as if this was an isolated incident. Rangers are not helping him by appealing the decision. It gives out a completely wrong message, in my humble one. Gerrard should have fined him a fortnight's wages and made it clear that this sort of behaviour is unacceptable and that he's no good to his team sitting in the dressing room. Am I right in thinking that very little regard is paid to a player's previous disciplinary record when setting a suspension. Older Pars fans will remember the likes of Roy Barry and Alex Edwards getting ever longer suspensions every time they appeared at Park Gardens. In Roy's case, he felt he had to get out of Scottish football as referees were warning him to watch his step, even before the kick off..........

On the subject of Gerrard, why did he not give a post match interview to the BBC after the game? Normally, if they only interview one manager, it's the winning one.

'' Our old pal Bobby Madden had a pretty decent game.''

Seriously? He missed as blatant a red card and a penalty as you're likely to see this season. A real game changer. I don't see how Therangers could have won that game if the Mad Hun had taken the appropriate action. I wonder if they'll have the brass neck to appeal the charge against McGregor, too?

Probably.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 9 Feb 09:00

Madden contributed to it being a good watch for the neutral. The game had a decent flow, he didn’t reach for the cards too early. Meanwhile you had players trying to con him left, right and centre, with all the modern ways of trying to gain an advantage (cheating to you and me - they can’t even take a corner from inside the quadrant any more).
Yes he missed a couple of things but it would be an interesting experiment to sit with a teamsheet and mark every single mistake a player makes during a game.
Who would be a referee - an increasingly difficult task, not helped by the endless whataboutery of the clubs (Rangers v Celtic and Rangers/Celtic v the rest) and a spineless SFA who have next to no credibility.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Blackandwhiteblood  
Date:   Sat 9 Feb 10:03

GG. Rangers have banned players or staff talking tote BBC. Been for a few years now.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: renegade master  
Date:   Sat 9 Feb 10:49

Think the BBC are actually banned from Ibroke!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Sat 9 Feb 11:20

Quote:

renegade master, Sat 9 Feb 10:49

Think the BBC are actually banned from Ibroke!

They are yet they still give commentary from their studio
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Sat 9 Feb 12:29

The BBC aren't banned. They made a conscious decision to stay away from press stuff with Rangers following their reporter Chris McLaughlin being banned.

If you only turn up to moan then do it elsewhere
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 9 Feb 16:01

Quote:

Parplod, Sat 9 Feb 09:00

Madden contributed to it being a good watch for the neutral. The game had a decent flow, he didn’t reach for the cards too early. Meanwhile you had players trying to con him left, right and centre, with all the modern ways of trying to gain an advantage (cheating to you and me - they can’t even take a corner from inside the quadrant any more).
Yes he missed a couple of things but it would be an interesting experiment to sit with a teamsheet and mark every single mistake a player makes during a game.
Who would be a referee - an increasingly difficult task, not helped by the endless whataboutery of the clubs (Rangers v Celtic and Rangers/Celtic v the rest) and a spineless SFA who have next to no credibility.

Eh? So essentially, you're saying Bobby Madden had a good game, other than the fact that McGregor should have been red carded and Aberdeen should have been awarded a penalty when the score was 2-3?

I totally agree that refereeing is a thankless job (I did it for over 20 years, often without linesmen) and the players make his job even harder, but I don't see how you can use that as an excuse for him making such a game changing error. It looks like he had a clear view of the incident, which means that, at best, he bottled it......

I've also never been convinced by the argument that "it was good that the referee didn't bring out the cards too early", especially in such a notoriously difficult fixture, where there is little love lost between the sides. A smart ref would have brought out a yellow card (or even a straight red if he deemed it appropriate) at the first bad tackle and left both sets of players in no doubt that he would not tolerate any further indiscipline. This is exactly the policy they adopt in Italy's Serie A. The players are well aware of it and consequently far fewer cards are dished out than otherwise would be.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: