DAFC.net
Home 18 August 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Steve v Stevie
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Fri 8 Feb 18:42

With no Pars game tomorrow, the Killie v Therangers cup tie might be worth a watch, if the public spat between the respective managers is anything to go by.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47169745

I don't think it's a ruse to get more punters through the turnstiles. Clarke is obviously hacked off at the preferential treatment Gerrard's team appear to enjoy in Scottish football and the defensive reaction from the former Liverpool and England captain tells you all you need to know.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Steve v Stevie
Topic Originator: Parsweep  
Date:   Fri 8 Feb 19:35

Was heading down to Bayview till flu bug hit me , so I"ll likely watch it if it doesn't"t clash with rugby

Bobvo
[IP address logged]
 Re: Steve v Stevie
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Fri 8 Feb 20:01

Oval ball for me tomorrow. 14:15 kickoff on BBC1 I think.

Should have time to make the stovies I committed to before Killie Gers kick-off at 17:15.

Don't have Premier Sports 1 though, so maybe a radio job with ecky stories for the cook!

My mate in Troon will be going to support Gerrard's mob, so c'mon Killie!!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: