DAFC.net
Home 24 May 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 DASC DONATION SHOP/MARV.S TEA ROOM.
Topic Originator: steaua  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 10:47

I would like to thank sincerely, everyone who visited the Hub yesterday and last week. Between the lunches , the tops and the programmes our total for the two openings was £550. Thanks again , and look out for our "Specials coming up for next weekend".
We had some great kids stuff handed in yesterday , tops, full strips , shorts etc. These will feature on Monday on our DASC Shop Facebook page.

Our meeting last Wednesday was very successful with us recruiting a further five Volunteers for our bank. I would like to welcome four young lads who are keen to learn the workings of the Hub and also the food side. Thanks boys and thanks to all our current Volunteers and customers. xx
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: DASC DONATION SHOP/MARV.S TEA ROOM.
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 10:51

Incredible stuff. Well done Marv + volunteers.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 10:54

Any kids Scotland tops Marv for the upcoming trip to San Marino?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: steaua  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 11:09

No Scotland tops so far sorry , but a taster is, Pars, Barcelona and quite a few others.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 11:16

If anyone drops kids Scotland shirts into Marv I will buy them and take them to San Marino and give them away to local kids as long as they are in good nick
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end