DAFC.net
Home 26 March 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Calum Davidson
Topic Originator: Dalgety_Par  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 18:28

Obviously, the whole management team have to be applauded for our run of form. I feel Davidson has been an inspired addition to the backroom staff. We've not conceded since he came in, and his manner with the players is phenomenal. You see it in the warm ups, he seems have have a great rapport with everyone.

Well done to the whole team though. Can't remember the last time we were so good at just grinding out a result.

It's common knowledge that Lionel Messi kept a photo of Hamish French by his bedside as inspiration every morning!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Calum Davidson
Topic Originator: 1981par  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 18:38

This man is the reason in my opinion. Class above
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 19:03

I think the whole set up deserves credit.
Davidson has good pedigree and experience that you would think would command a higher platform than us, credit to Stevie, hey, he could only ask....and he got.

I Hope You're Ok Today....
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 19:06

Quote:

Rastapari, Sat 9 Mar 19:03

I think the whole set up deserves credit.
Davidson has good pedigree and experience that you would think would command a higher platform than us, credit to Stevie, hey, he could only ask....and he got.

My only reservation is with his CV and Dunfermline on the up since he arrived, it wouldn't be surprising that a few clubs have a nosey at him, and you couldn't blame him for wanting to go for it.

It will be interesting come end of the season to see what happens.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 19:19

There were rumours he was being looked at as a replacement for Tommy Wright at St Johnstone - Not sure if that's still the case as I'm sure Wright signed a new contract fairly recently?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: smithy  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 19:26

I think Dunfermline should try at all costs to keep this guy, an offer him a contract now rather than later an if someone comes in get compo. Stevie, Greg and him look good all round and you can see in pre match warm up the changes and how he gets the defenders ready and up for it and is always speaking to them throughout the game.

smithy
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Higgys Mohawk  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 19:43

No coincidence that since he’s come in we’ve improved. I hope we’ve still got him next season.

The mowhawk (also referred to as a mohican) is a hairstyle in which, in the most common variety, both sides of the head are shaven, leaving a strip of noticeably longer hair in the centre.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 19:44

Smithy I would imagine he’s be looking for more money than what stevie would be on.

The only way I could see him staying is if he was offered the top job and even then I wouldn’t be confident. Was a coach at stoke at the start of the season.

Just sitting here drenched in my own positivity! AJ is gone!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 20:08

the top job that isn't available? he might be happy with what he is doing, who he is working with, how it is going etc etc and feel for now staying on here is the best for him and his family.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 20:41

I agree with smithy.

The Board should show ambition and try to get Callum signed up on a new contract.

The same could be said of James Craigen,James Vincent,Louis Longridge and Ryan Blair.

There is now no danger of relegation: the usual excuse for a delay.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 21:00

Quote:

Sliema Par, Sat 9 Mar 20:41

I agree with smithy.

The Board should show ambition and try to get Callum signed up on a new contract.

The same could be said of James Craigen,James Vincent,Louis Longridge and Ryan Blair.

There is now no danger of relegation: the usual excuse for a delay.

Callum comes as a package though wouldn't he? I can't see us offering Davidson an extension without offering Craw and Shields one, which may well happen but just have a feel it's not as simplistic as that.

Also - I'd look around before offering Vincent anything.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 21:04

Are Craw and Shields not both on 1 year rolling contracts. Perhaps Calum could be offered the same.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: smithy  
Date:   Sat 9 Mar 21:55

Thought they were on rolling contracts myself too...

smithy
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: