DAFC.net
Home 24 May 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Scoreboard and Women's Under 19s
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Tue 12 Mar 21:04

Think I read on here some while back that East End was hosting games in this tournament and as a result UEFA were installing a scoreboard somewhere at the ground. It now looks like that won't be happening as we seem to have been replaced by Stirling's Forthbank Stadium for this tournament - the other three venues remain unchanged including St Mirren Park and McDiarmid. I can't remember the other venue.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scoreboard and Women's Under 19s
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Tue 12 Mar 21:08

Why? From what I read the large screen scoreboards that were getting installed were going to be left insitu. Thats a bit of a pity if its not now happening
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Tue 12 Mar 21:52

At the last Supporters' Council meeting in November, Ross McArthur indicated that SFA/UEFA were reconsidering their previous position of installing an electronic scoreboard and improved floodlights, so the benefit to DAFC of staging matches would be less than anticipated.

If EEP is no longer to be a venue then I'm guessing things have moved on a bit since then.

Support Pars United (costs you nothing) when you shop online with 3100 retailers and insurance firms etc, including Argos, Amazon, John Lewis, Tesco, LV=, O2 etc.
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/parsalive
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Tue 12 Mar 22:08

That's a bit of a pity, I reckon a ground like ours would be a brilliant home for Scottish Women's Football
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end