DAFC.net
Home 17 July 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 New Managment
Topic Originator: incognito  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 16:53

So after another defeat who done bring in to replace Crawford?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: New Managment
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 16:58

Big clear out including Crawford or Potter mark 2 when he was appointed .How did Swansea sign Blair I will never know ,Anderson up on his own running into a brick wall .Its a good job we got the 5 wins if we keep playing like that are we safe sqeeckie bum time.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: king lad  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 17:07

Not a management problem, some of those players aren't professional footballers. How Ashcroft and hippo miss their chances, just wasn't good enough then we do some suicide defending. We need a big clear out in the summer that's for sure as some of the players just don't have the bottle.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: macaroon  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 17:17

Do the current squad deserve a platform to promote their skills for next season? I would like to think the youngsters should be getting the opportunity to show some passion on the field. Crawford seems no better than AJ with this current squad.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 17:51

Macaroon, he gave Todd a chance and not only did he not show any passion he also didn’t show any talent.

Just sitting here drenched in my own positivity! AJ is gone!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: allparone  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 17:55

Quote:

Berkey, Sat 13 Apr 17:51

Macaroon, he gave Todd a chance and not only did he not show any passion he also didn’t show any talent.

Nothing like giving a youngster a chance eh? Written off after his first start. Comments like that are best ignored.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: chewie  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 17:56

Crawford has been far better than AJ. I am certain we would be finishing bottom if AJ had stayed. The players are quite simply rotten. That's not to say that Crawford is great. Just bang average. Clear everyone out and get Goodwin in.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DAFC_90  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:12

Topic Originator: chewie like | nolike
Date: Sat 13 Apr 17:56

Crawford has been far better than AJ. I am certain we would be finishing bottom if AJ had stayed. The players are quite simply rotten. That's not to say that Crawford is great. Just bang average. Clear everyone out and get Goodwin in.

Strange conclusion
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end