DAFC.net
Home 22 April 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Imposters wearing Dunfermline jerseys
Topic Originator: theparsman1885  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 17:39

On that pitch today.

An absolute joke of a performance from them all. Crawford gets a chance but seriously every single last one of those players (I’ll giveTodd his due he’s young) will not be missed when they are all freed in the summer or mutually terminated.

Get them all out. Pathetic display against easily the worst Falkirk team in living memory.

Raging. Embarrassed.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Imposters wearing Dunfermline jerseys
Topic Originator: Bannockburn Par  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 17:43

Totally agree absolute gutless performance. Got to get rid of the majority. Massive rebuilding required.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 17:43

There was me thinking this post was about the Falkirk fan in the Norrie.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: BIG W  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 17:44

Twice this season falkirk have rolled up to EEP and stolen the points due to our ineptitude in front of the goal
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 17:46

Not a leader amongst them who knows what it means to wear a Pars jersey, let the fans down badly today.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: craigypar35  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 17:46

Clear out needed indeed. Woeful performance from a gutless team although credit to “agent “ Hippolyte. He did well...
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: chewie  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 17:48

Yep they can all GTF. These guys can only justify their positions by the 90 minutes on the park every week. They have failed to perform and need to be shown the door. 6 points we have gifted the worst Falkirk team in living memory, unforgivable.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Ianoappar  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 17:57

Writing was on the wall after penalty save,groundhog day lack of quality and fight,bullied all over the park wage thieves brutal performance get out the door and keep walking a disgrace to call yourselves footballers.Supported Pars for a long time but it's grim watching that..
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: scosha  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:05

No excuses for that rubbish, shambolic and clueless lack of vision and no skill,
i have seen some poor Pars teams but this shower beggars belief !
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: scosha  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:06

No excuses for that rubbish, shambolic and clueless lack of vision and no skill,
i have seen some poor Pars teams but this shower beggars belief !
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1981par  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:07

Include the management in that as well.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: pars1562  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:54

none of them deserved to ever put the jersey on after Rovers away in the cup,most of them can be classed as professional football players the same as i can be classed as a professional ballet dancer and to put that in perspective i have never ballet danced or been any where near the ballet.

they are all imposters.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: pars1562  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:54

none of them deserved to ever put the jersey on after Rovers away in the cup,most of them can be classed as professional football players the same as i can be classed as a professional ballet dancer and to put that in perspective i have never ballet danced or been any where near the ballet.

they are all imposters.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mach1  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:58

At least there aren't individuals being slagged off tonight.
It's the whole team, bench and management.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JimMcDAFC  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:27

I now would not bother if we went down, maybe we would see some more enjoyable football to watch as this season it has been dire stuff most of the time. I know that there is not much between nearly all of the teams but surely one or more of the managers in the league could try to build a team around an attacking formation and be a bit more adventurous in their outlook. It may be the most competitive league in Scotland but it most certainly is the least enjoyable to watch and if it is the same next year i will not be attending so many games unless the pars convince me they want to win games of football and score some goals.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:38

Our season has been defined by a total inability to convert the few chances that have come our way we addressed it with AIden Keena then latterly with young Bruce ,at no time have we addressed the fact we have no one to support them
Car crash of a season vast clear out imminent

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: theparsman1885  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 09:55

On reflection, Keena and Bruce are similar. Their looks of utter disbelief at the shambles unfolding behind them says it all.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 14:34

Keen played at Hampden yesterday, hopefully he'll get a winners medal.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paristotle  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 23:59

Quote:

gordi-b, Sat 13 Apr 19:38

Our season has been defined by a total inability to convert the few chances that have come our way we addressed it with AIden Keena then latterly with young Bruce ,at no time have we addressed the fact we have no one to support them
Car crash of a season vast clear out imminent

I'm sorry, but what are we thinking the coaching staff could have done to address the fact that we have no one to support them? It was them that brought young Bruce in - do they get no kudos for that?
I actually cannot believe the melt down on here because we hit the woodwork twice and missed a penalty, as if Crawford and co could possibly have done anything about that.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: nick_dafc1  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 05:55

Anderson was through one on one vs County in his first game and fluffed good chances. On Saturday, he had another good chance, again fluffed it. He has had decent support
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Mario  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 07:12

Some posers impersonating supporters.
The poorly struck penalty was unfortunate, if it had gone in it might have settled them. Even so, they exerted plenty of pressure second half, hit the woodwork several times and I never had the impression anybody was slacking or hiding.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Luxembourg Par  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 07:32

Come on - I know it was the scum - but a bit of reality guys...

the penalty, whilst he obviously didn't score, it was well placed, close to the post - and a really good save.

The chances?
With even a little luck, we could easily have scored 3 or 4.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 09:08

A couple of reasonable posts there, finally.
I think we're all just raging because it was F@lkirk - and the rage can cause some irrational reactions, which is understandable.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 09:55

Even Ray McKinnon admitted Falkirk were lucky.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 11:30

How much bad luck is it when it’s happened twice this season in both home games?!

Just sitting here drenched in my own positivity! AJ is gone!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 11:33

When we win it's good luck but when we lose luck doesn't come into it apparently.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 11:59

Quote:

Berkey, Mon 15 Apr 11:30

How much bad luck is it when it’s happened twice this season in both home games?!

Can you not be unlucky twice against the same opponents, Berkey? IIRC, Falkirk had 3 shots on target over the two games at EEP.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SergioDuarte  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 14:01

I’m not even sure luck comes in to it. We are absolutely rank rotten that’s why we lost on Saturday. A squad of utter utter dross that simply don’t give a feck. I think it was mentioned here that most of the players chucked the towel in after the Alloa game. I’d go along with that .
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 15:03

We have played 33 games. We are where we are cause we have simply not been good enough. It has nothing to do with luck. To still have a chance of being relegated is not good enough for Pars.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 15:19

At what point in the season would it be acceptable for the Pars to be clear of regulation? Should this be a new target we set for our club?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 15:34

With 3 games to go, we shouldn’t still be in with a chance of relegation. For a club like ours, we should be well away from the bottom.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 16:10

Doesn't it depend on how competitive the league is? We can always depend on you to twist things round to a negative perspective. I used to think your negativity was directed at AJ but now I can see you're just negative in general.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SergioDuarte  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 18:52

How is expecting the pars to be clear of relegation a negative view point?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 19:22

It's negative if we set that as our target. 1981par's been going on about it since before Christmas when others were targetting the play-offs.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 19:46

I’ve seen us play worse and win. At least we made some chances and should really have bagged a couple

It's bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 19:49

For me the reaction to the goal summed it up, we didn’t believe we would get back into it, there was no urgency and we just continued to punt it.

The players though the job was done after the Alloa game so have checked out. No we’ve been sucked back into they can’t get out of summer holiday mode so are going through the motions.

Just sitting here drenched in my own positivity! AJ is gone!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 20:16

Quote:

Berkey, Mon 15 Apr 19:49

For me the reaction to the goal summed it up, we didn’t believe we would get back into it, there was no urgency and we just continued to punt it.

The players though the job was done after the Alloa game so have checked out. No we’ve been sucked back into they can’t get out of summer holiday mode so are going through the motions.

What a lot of crap

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 23:15

Eh wee eck? I expect Pars to be well clear of relegation with 3 games to go negative? We should not be anywhere near it
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 23:23

Just about calmed down after Saturday. On reflection it was the result rather than the performance that angered me so much. We did more than enough to win that game and the posts in the aftermath by myself were an overreaction. I'm hoping the players trooping off didn't hear me but if they did I'd like to apologise to them all in particular Higgy and Vincent.

Anyway I think we'll win on Saturday.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Apr 23:26

Why should we not be anywhere near it? Because we're Dunfermline? I'm sure you've said before that league positions should have nothing to do with budget so why should we be clear of relegation? There are no passengers in this league this season and it's easy to shift from competing for a play-off place to being involved in the relegation battle or vice versa.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 08:22

Quote:

da_no_1, Mon 15 Apr 23:23

Just about calmed down after Saturday. On reflection it was the result rather than the performance that angered me so much. We did more than enough to win that game and the posts in the aftermath by myself were an overreaction. I'm hoping the players trooping off didn't hear me but if they did I'd like to apologise to them all in particular Higgy and Vincent.

Kudos to you for that post, genuinely.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 08:58

Quote:

da_no_1, Mon 15 Apr 23:23

I think if most fans were completely honest, they would admit that what made the result harder to stomach, was that our opponents were Falkirk and that the 3 pts we gifted them may help them to escape relegation. I don't think we had anything like this level of meltdown when we lost at home by the same score to either Ayr or Dundee United.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 10:47

The performance wasn't dreadful but the result was most definitely.
This Dunfermline team badly lacks leadership on the park.
Someone who can take the game by the scruff of the neck and inspire those around him when the chips are down.

If you only turn up to moan then do it elsewhere
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 11:14

I have to admire the above post by da no 1 whose comments ,probably ,echo the feelings of many others.

There is a lot to be said for not going on this Forum straight after a disappointing result.

There was NOT much wrong with the performance or effort or possession on Saturday.Who can legislate for four strikes coming back off the woodwork?The personal attacks on some players were completely out of order.Allan Johnston said,at a Supporters Council meeting,that the younger players do read this.

These are reasons why I have such respect for eg John Roberson or Jim Duffy who give fair assessments after a desperate result.It cannot be easy.

We badly need an experienced leader on the park in the mould of say Michael Gardyne.We have lacked that all season.

Post Edited (Tue 16 Apr 16:20)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 16 Apr 11:18

''We badly need an experienced leader on the park in the mound of say Michael Gardyne.We have lacked that all season.''

That was probably the role AJ envisaged for Willo Flood. Unfortunately he didn't find an adequate substitute when his transfer fell through.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: