DAFC.net
Home 23 April 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Scully
Topic Originator: 1981par  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:04

Anyone else think he should have saved the goal? I count that 3 mistakes now in last 3 games. I have to say. I prefer Robinson or give Gill a chance.
[IP address logged]
 Re: Scully
Topic Originator: king lad  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:07

He made an incredible save earlier. Possibly could've saved the goal but it was a well struck low shot to his right. Maybe hippo should learn how to do that for us...
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:07

Looked to go right through him. I have never seen Robinson lose the goals he has lately. Poor
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: stevemac  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:08

Not sure what some people have against Scully.
His save early in second half was outstanding and against utd a couple of weeks ago he kept the score down when we could very easily have lost by 3 or 4.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:13

Nothing against him. Just think he’s let some poor goals in. No doubt he’s had some great saves.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:17

GTF with your Scully trash talk. It is the same from and your mate DAFC 90 every week. You both have an agenda for sure. Scully is not the reason we lost today.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DAFC_90  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:20

Most of his saves gave been straight at him ( could well be good
Goalkeeping )
You don't really become a good goalkeeper overnight.
Partick and Morton fans didn't seem to disappointed in losing him.
Not sure what his saves to shots ratio is as he's not had many at him, he's poor at crosses, capable of the odd spill and miskick or two ,and his kickings abysmal ( twice today we were on the end of his many kickouts )
Having said that sign him up as other than a loan there's not much about at this kevel.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: king lad  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:25

That save today was not straight at him, he is a steady keeper who kept 5 clean sheets with Ashcroft and devine in front of him ffs!!! You can't expect him to save every shot that comes his way, the fact is we're a championship club so having a keeper that doesn't make a number of howlers and can pull off decent saves is a bonus, an improvement on Robinson (I think some of you have forgotten how many mistakes he's made this season). We have some positions that need replaced but goalie would not be high on the list of priorities
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:30

To single out our goalie after today's game is bizarre. Why not pick on Anderson for missing the penalty, or Ashcroft, or Devine, or Hippo...etc
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:30

Okay enough is enough. Stop this childish harrying of Scully.

Click on DAFC 90 and what do you get? Ah, moderndayfitness. Okay, quick Google search. Who do we come up with but Mark Robinson, brother of who???

Just stop it, Mark!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:34

Scully is only as good as the players in front of him !!
If anybody should get flack let's ask Ashcroft what he was doing at the goal !
Pity he is on a 2 year contract as he would be one of the first out the door if it was left up to me , he cannot kick a ball with any of his feet and his headers are a joke
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:43

Oz par

Tut tut , i can assure you this is not the brother of lee.
Irrespective of who it is an I have pointed out exactly what I see ,no comparisons, no lies, no exaggerations .
The thought the forum included freedom of speech.
I can understand anyone disagreeing but to assume that imsone one I'm not us a little silly.
You're perfectly entitled to disagree and I did say Scully should be retained, "what's your problem caller "
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:45

Topic Originator: king lad like | nolike Like: 1
Date: Sat 13 Apr 18:25
We have some positions that need replaced but goalie would not be high on the list of priorities

Could have sworn that was the statement made in January
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: tappies par  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:16

Scully doesn’t breed confidence. I’m not a Scully fan. Gill should be given a chance in the final games if were safe. For me free Murdoch and Scully and get a decent keeper who can command his area. Build from the back starting with the keeper. Ex Partick keeper No2 at Aberdeen could be a decent shout.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:22

Quote:

DAFC_90, Sat 13 Apr 18:43

Oz par

Tut tut , i can assure you this is not the brother of lee.
Irrespective of who it is an I have pointed out exactly what I see ,no comparisons, no lies, no exaggerations .
The thought the forum included freedom of speech.
I can understand anyone disagreeing but to assume that imsone one I'm not us a little silly.
You're perfectly entitled to disagree and I did say Scully should be retained, "what's your problem caller "

Ha ha. Hes deleted the email address. Hya Mark, or if you are truthfull and not Mark....Hya Lee.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DJi6mBjY0YvI&ved=2ahUKEwi0kdbZ1s3hAhVVShUIHe7GAFUQFjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw2owbtrLjLYVsNL4vgSpVWt

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:40

Busted!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:41

or ill take a punt on being the other brother Shaun...

and to the OP no and to say 3 mistakes in 3 games, nonsense!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:43

Ryan had one sensational save today.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:46

Ok I take it back but did think he should have saved the shot today. Would still like to see Gill getting a chance.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:52

Quote:

GJS93, Sat 13 Apr 19:41

or ill take a punt on being the other brother Shaun...

and to the OP no and to say 3 mistakes in 3 games, nonsense!

Im guessing Shaun fixes hospital beds.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: the saline hill puma  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 20:08

Quote:

Sliema Par, Sat 13 Apr 19:43

Ryan had one sensational save today.

Sensational??? Away and shake yer head ya fud
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

This thread is closed