DAFC.net
Home 22 April 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Gutted
Topic Originator: par-t-on  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:15

It was a great atmosphere at EEP this afternoon (until they scored) We dominated the game but ultimately couldn't beat a poor Falkirk team sitting bottom of the league.

Despite what happened this afternoon I still think Crawford should be given a chance to build a team of his own for next season. He has inherited AJ's mess so it is unfair to judge him on that.

I look at teams like Ayr and what they have achieved this season and think that should be us but the simple fact is we haven't been good enough to be challenging for a play off position.

To end on a positive note the young lad Matthew Todd looks like a decent prospect for the future. It's time to start thinking about rebuilding a team that is gonna make a challenge for a top 3 finish next season.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: