DAFC.net
Home 22 April 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Relegation
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:41

Still looking like Falkirk. They were so lucky today. They showed why they are at the erse end.
Thistle coming back from 2 down to us then drawing with RC look like they are more capable of getting enough points to avoid the automatic drop.
If Falkirk dont beat Morton they are doomed. I dont think that team will get anything from their last 2 games.
Thistle will struggle but could get at least 1pt v Ayr over 2 clashes. Its all about beating QoS for them.

Post Edited (Sat 13 Apr 19:42)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Relegation
Topic Originator: 1981par  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:47

Going to go down to the wire.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:57

There will be some surprise results, United, caley and ayr will likely rest some players before the playoffs.

Just sitting here drenched in my own positivity! AJ is gone!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 20:38

Quote:

PARrot, Sat 13 Apr 19:41

Still looking like Falkirk. They were so lucky today. They showed why they are at the erse end.
Thistle coming back from 2 down to us then drawing with RC look like they are more capable of getting enough points to avoid the automatic drop.
If Falkirk dont beat Morton they are doomed. I dont think that team will get anything from their last 2 games.
Thistle will struggle but could get at least 1pt v Ayr over 2 clashes. Its all about beating QoS for them.

That's a pretty succinct analysis from our bird brained feathered friend..... 😉

Morton are another poor team, but they'll be well up for the game v Falkirk after all the shenanigans over McKinnon. A draw in that game and no points v United and County = 36 pts, normally good enough to stay up but not this season. ☺

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 01:29

Falkirk were not even close to being lucky today. Sure we should have scored, but they, despite probably a lack of possession, had by far the best chances.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 01:39

We missed a penalty, hit the bar, hit the post and should have had another penalty when the ball hit the post again after hitting a defenders arm.

They were as lucky as feck.

Post Edited (Sun 14 Apr 01:40)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 01:51

No, our team is utterly fecking mince. The actual state of that Falkirk team have gotten what, 6 points at EEP this year. Utterly pathetic
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bamba-Daft  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 02:24

Our sole tactic today was a high ball to Anderson. We must have tried it over 100 times, absolute garbage.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Frank Butchers LoveHandles  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 02:42

Quote:

PARrot, Sun 14 Apr 01:39

We missed a penalty, hit the bar, hit the post and should have had another penalty when the ball hit the post again after hitting a defenders arm.

Rubbish. That was pathetic today it really was and to turn in a performance like that when we could have put them on the brink big time is unforgiveable. Where do you think the next points are coming from btw because they were easily the worst team I've seen at EEP this season and they still beat us.
We should scrape survival and hopefully clear the deck of these absolute charlatans.

Awight Pat!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DAFC_90  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 06:49

Topic Originator: PARrot like | nolike - 1
Date: Sun 14 Apr 01:39

Post Edited (Sun 14 Apr 01:40

Wasn't it you that said you make your own luck, well just make some more then
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 09:50

Quote:

DAFC_90, Sun 14 Apr 06:49

Topic Originator: PARrot like | nolike - 1
Date: Sun 14 Apr 01:39

Post Edited (Sun 14 Apr 01:40

Wasn't it you that said you make your own luck, well just make some more then

You might not have noticed but im talking about Falkirk and their chance of survival. There are plenty other threads about our performance yesterday.

We were poor but even so, Falkirk were very lucky. I think they look doomed despite their glee at beating us and postponing their fate.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DAFC_90  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 09:55

I was talking about us being unlucky
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: theparsman1885  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 09:56

Quicker we can get to the end of this season and empty ourselves of all the players the better.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Sun 14 Apr 09:57

I can't see Queens getting much (unless they beat us next week but I can see yet another 0-0 down there) without Dobbie and Morton are an absolute gang. I think those two will be the bottom two. Falkirk will beat Morton I reckon and then Ross County and Dundee Utd will have nothing to play for so I can see Falkirk getting something from those games too.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: