DAFC.net
Home 18 September 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Highlights
Topic Originator: RhinoPars  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 11:55

Not yet under match report but link elsewhere on COWS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnGq1fbH_Xs&feature=youtu.be

For those wanting to know who was wearing what numbers here is what I had written down ..

First half - Goal Scully, 2 Morrison, 3 Robertson, 4 Lang, 5 Ashcroft, 6 Allan, 7 Smith, 8 Beadling, 9 McGill, 10 Turner and 11 McCann

Second half - Goal Gill, 12 Brown, 14 Murray, 15 Bragg, 16 Martin, 17 Paton, 18 Todd, 19 Dow, 21 Nisbet, 22 Ryan and 23 Coley.

Post Edited (Mon 01 Jul 12:03)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Highlights
Topic Originator: Bucuresti Par  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 12:03

Always (almost!) to watch these! Thanks to everyone at ParsTV for their hard work with this and of course the live streams, it is greatly appreciated.

One little possible improvement with the highlights, maybe you can cut out/shorten the beginning when we get to watch the teams coming out, the coin toss and then the ball going out of play, rarely could this be describe as a highlight although I guess last season it may have been in some games!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bigfoot  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 12:58

Wasn't at the match, but No 10 (Turner?) looked a bit of a player.

Squad looks very young - will be an interesting season ahead!

Jesus saves, but Kirk nets rebound
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 15:29

Looks a young squad but they passed the ball well in phases. Its early in the season. Gill is another year older and starting to look like the finished artical. His positioning was good. Im sure there will be fits and starts but again its important to get behind the team this season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 15:38

Great to see a young team with hunger .
My only concern is they will be up against seasoned pros in a hard league
Hopefully they are fearless and start well which will give them confidence .
Looking forward to the season good luck pars from Bahrain
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafcburty  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 16:02

Quote:

Bucuresti Par, Mon 1 Jul 12:03

Always (almost!) to watch these! Thanks to everyone at ParsTV for their hard work with this and of course the live streams, it is greatly appreciated.

One little possible improvement with the highlights, maybe you can cut out/shorten the beginning when we get to watch the teams coming out, the coin toss and then the ball going out of play, rarely could this be describe as a highlight although I guess last season it may have been in some games!

Thanks for your feedback. I'll take your comments on board. 👍

https://jordanburtfootball.com
bringing you up-to-date Interviews, Match Reports and much more!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RhinoPars  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 17:10

The kick offs on ParsTV highlights have also been interesting - an indicator perhaps of issues with Scottish football these days as so often play breaks down very soon after kick off after some aimless punt up field. Nice passing moves after kick off certainly have been the exception.

Pity the Dumbarton game is off as was looking forward to seeing our new players again. In addition to Turner there were quite a few others who showed promise. I must say I like what SC and his team are trying to do and am looking forward to the new season. Despite being first pre-season outing the football on Saturday was better to watch than much of last season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 20:20

Lower league team but looks positive. Only concern is a lack of finishing. We were bad for it last season so I'm hoping to see the ball spend more time on the deck (and back of the net!) than in the air.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc111  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 21:16

Thought Coley looked lively. Pacey and always looked to beat his man. Could be a big player for us this season I think.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG741  
Date:   Tue 2 Jul 03:41

Thanks for the highlights.
Some positives in there for the upcoming season; a bit of energy displayed from most of the players on the pitch, a good save or two, good attacking play.
But we should have had a couple more goals obviously.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: